[p2p-research] Fwd: How can we collaborate with the multitude project?, fyi

Michel Bauwens michelsub2004 at gmail.com
Sun Oct 3 14:32:19 CEST 2010

news from a sister project: https://sites.google.com/site/multitude2008/Home

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Tiberius Brastaviceanu <tiberius.brastaviceanu at gmail.com>
Date: Sun, Oct 3, 2010 at 12:53 PM
Subject: Re: How can we collaborate?
To: Michel Bauwens <michelsub2004 at gmail.com>

Thank you for your prompt response Michel.

 This project is only 2 years old, mainly driven by myself,
with a few sporadic collaborators. This is an entirely independent
project. The group is picking up steam though. We are also planning a
financing campaign. Until now it was fueled only with passion, but
it's starting to get more serious, and I would like to be able to put
more time on it. For the moment I need to split my time between it and
my job as a research assistant.

You might also be interested in the Multitude Innovation spin-off, and
especially in the Discovery Network concept, a for-profit open
collaborative network capable of putting an idea on the market in the
form of a material product or a service.
https://sites.google.com/site/multitudeinnovation/home/discovery-network

Most of our effort at this moment goes into building and experimenting
with the Discovery Network. Here's our pilot project
https://sites.google.com/site/matchmakingdevice/

t!b!
http://www.google.com/profiles/tiberius.brastaviceanu