[p2p-research] Fwd: 2020 FLOSS Roadmap is PUBLISHED NOW

Michel Bauwens michelsub2004 at gmail.com
Sat Oct 2 12:23:15 CEST 2010

http://www.2020flossroadmap.org/

This year, three contributors – Philippe Aigrain, David Bollier and Michael
Tiemann – decided to work in a more focused way to enrich the the findings
of previous editions, concentrating on very specific aspects such as
“Openness vs. Freedom in Cloud computing”, “Floss as Commons” and “The BRIC
( Brazil, Russia, India, and China ) FLOSS Roadmap ”. In actual fact, being
more focused on specific themes allows us to demonstrate both the potential
and the limitations of FLOSS. And even though the 2010 edition does not set
out to be a kind of “State of the Union Address”, it covers most of the
issues that FLOSS will encounter in 2010 and will need to address in the
next few years.