[p2p-research] Non digital commons a lot more complicated than Free Software

Michel Bauwens michelsub2004 at gmail.com
Sun Nov 28 10:15:47 CET 2010

and how do you suppose digital commoners would do that, given that relative
little of the world's resources are under commoners control?

there is a wide variety of green computing efforts out there already, but
given current social structures, there is only so much that can be
realistically achieved under current conditions

if we cannot even tackle the clear and present danger of climate change, and
abolishing the present system cannot be achieved by simply wishing it, what
is your concrete way forward, beyond what is happening now, i.e. creating
digital commons, connect them with sustainability communities, working on
green computing, and constructing an infrastructure for social change,

Michel