[p2p-research] Co-operation in the age of google

Samuel Rose samuel.rose at gmail.com
Fri Nov 26 15:47:05 CET 2010

On Fri, Nov 26, 2010 at 6:29 AM, Josef Davies-Coates
<lists at uniteddiversity.com> wrote:
> On 26 November 2010 05:59, Michel Bauwens <michelsub2004 at gmail.com> wrote:
>>
>> hi josef,
>>
>> if you have time, perhaps you could report on this in more detail, as this
>> announcement is quite vague about the contents?
>
> As you've probably noticed, so far every time I've agreed to do something
> like that I've far failed to do it! (I'm terrible at blogging because I get
> all perfectionist and seem unable to just whack something down like I can in
> email threads etc!)
>
> Perhaps just publish this page, which is a synopsis of the report? :P
> http://www.uk.coop/wiki/synopsis
>
> Whilst I think its great they've gone to the trouble to write it (although
> they do point out it was done in quite a rush), and are asking for feedback,
> I really think they need do some feedback from the people on this list. To
> me it seems they don't really fully understand p2p stuff very deeply.

Josef, I am reading it. I wonder if it is possible for you to point
out where in the publication you see a gap in understanding based on
your own reading of it?

Perhaps we could put our review pieces into
http://p2pfoundation.net/Reviews_of_Co-operation_in_the_age_of_Google
? And if we have at least 1-2 reviews, that whole page could be
re-published to the blog with a link back to the wiki?

> Smiles,
>
> Josef.
>

> --
> Josef Davies-Coates
> 07974 88 88 95
> http://uniteddiversity.com
> Together We Have Everything

Sam Rose
Future Forward Institute and Forward Foundation
Tel:+1(517) 639-1552
Cel: +1-(517)-974-6451
skype: samuelrose
email: samuel.rose at gmail.com