[p2p-research] P2P Foundation and Las Indias

Josef Davies-Coates lists at uniteddiversity.com
Thu Nov 25 18:05:21 CET 2010

2010/11/25 Sociedad Cooperativa de las Indias Electrónicas <
info at lasindias.coop>

> Sorry for the delay Joseph, I was in a meeting with a client... I will
> spend the evening studying the links. Nothing will make us happier than find
> new peers!! Its very exciting!! Thanks a lot!!

My pleasure. And no need for apologies.

I think people on this list really ought to comment on that Co-operation in
the Age of Google doe (http://www.uk.coop/ageofgoogle ) because it seems to
me that they don't really have a deep enough understanding of p2p
dynamics...

As for Radial Routes, I think they are quite different from Las Indias, but
they are a large distributed (around the UK) community of people who live/
work in co-ops and in my experience really do practice what they preach and
are an example of real solidarity/ community in action :)

BTW, would Las Indias be interested in helping to turn a bit of land near
Cuenca in Spain into an eco campsite and permaculture project? And can they
help me set-up a Spanish co-op to whom I can transfer the ownership?

Smiles,

Josef.

--
Josef Davies-Coates