[p2p-research] on the myth of attention scarcity

Michel Bauwens michelsub2004 at gmail.com
Wed Nov 24 01:40:26 CET 2010

yes, I had read the email, not the full link, and indeed, I agree, many
differences arise this way ..

but overall I would think the paradox is that more people than ever are now
able to take on multi-perspectives, though of course, not all, and there is
also a hardening taking place in times of social stress,

Michel