[p2p-research] fundraising for symbionics documentary film about free currencies

Michel Bauwens michelsub2004 at gmail.com
Wed Nov 24 00:22:42 CET 2010

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Facebook <notification+pjiidwm at facebookmail.com<notification%2Bpjiidwm at facebookmail.com>

Date: Wed, Nov 24, 2010 at 2:12 AM
Subject: Alan Rosenblith sent you a message on Facebook...
To: Michel Bauwens <michelsub2004 at gmail.com>

facebook
Alan<http://www.facebook.com/n/?alanrosenblith&mid=3560f47G1f7c632bGd2088aaG0&n_m=michelsub2004%40gmail.com>sent
you a message.
[image: Alan Rosenblith]<http://www.facebook.com/n/?alanrosenblith&mid=3560f47G1f7c632bGd2088aaG0&n_m=michelsub2004%40gmail.com>
Alan Rosenblith<http://www.facebook.com/n/?alanrosenblith&mid=3560f47G1f7c632bGd2088aaG0&n_m=michelsub2004%40gmail.com>November
24, 2010 at 2:12am
Subject: my new film
Dear Friends,

As some of you know, I recently started fundraising for a film / online
media project about the future of our economy called Symbionomics. Now, one
thing you may not know about me is that I don’t have a lot of experience
with fundraising, and even less with writing general appeal letters to my
Facebook friends... so bear with me here, folks :)

As my friends on “the Facebook,” you should already know at least two things
about me. First, I am passionately interested in doing my bit to help bring
about a new and better economy. Second, my preferred means toward this end
is documentary film.

If there is one thing I’ve learned from my work on The Money Fix and in the
community currency world, it is that creating a new economy isn’t about any
one person or charismatic leader (least of all me). My partner Jay and I are
doing the best we can to keep that in mind as we develop out the
Symbionomics project. Our vision isn’t just to create a film, but to create
a living document, consistent with the values and patterns of the new
economy we are highlighting. Think “medium is the message” sort of a
thing...

If, by shear chance, you have ever wondered how to support this kind of
media / economic innovation, check out our kickstarter page:
http://www.facebook.com/l/e42b7RFgPDEhUcMlPJYGQM2v9lg;www.kickstarter.com/projects/1658818436/symbionomics-stories-of-a-new-economy

If any of this happens to tickle your fancy even a little, you could earn
our undying gratitude by helping out financially. Many undying thanks if you
already have! If all my friends (you guys) chipped in even just a little, it
could really help us get this puppy off the ground.

If you wanted to earn extra awesomeness points, you could help us spread the
word.
:)
With heaping mounds of gratitude!
your pal,
Alan

To reply to this message, follow the link below:
http://www.facebook.com/n/?inbox%2Freadmessage.php&t=1543780586942&mid=3560f47G1f7c632bGd2088aaG0&n_m=michelsub2004%40gmail.com
Find people from your
Gmail<http://www.facebook.com/n/?find-friends%2F&ref=email&mid=3560f47G1f7c632bGd2088aaG0&n_m=michelsub2004%40gmail.com>address
book on Facebook!
This message was intended for michelsub2004 at gmail.com. If you do not wish to
receive this type of email from Facebook in the future, please follow the
link below to unsubscribe.
http://www.facebook.com/o.php?k=c05bf5&u=528245547&mid=3560f47G1f7c632bGd2088aaG0Facebook,
Inc. P.O. Box 10005, Palo Alto, CA 94303