[p2p-research] Fwd: Nano Spies, Klaxons Interview, Peyote Spirit

Michel Bauwens michelsub2004 at gmail.com
Tue Nov 23 10:49:07 CET 2010

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Reality Sandwich <news at realitysandwich.com>
Date: Mon, Nov 22, 2010 at 9:20 PM
Subject: Nano Spies, Klaxons Interview, Peyote Spirit
To: "michelsub2004 at gmail.com" <michelsub2004 at gmail.com>

      [image: RealitySandwich.com]<http://www.realitysandwich.com/sites/realitysandwich.civicactions.net/modules/civicrm/extern/url.php?u=7316&qid=987249>
   *Psyche*<http://www.realitysandwich.com/sites/realitysandwich.civicactions.net/modules/civicrm/extern/url.php?u=7317&qid=987249>
 *Eco*<http://www.realitysandwich.com/sites/realitysandwich.civicactions.net/modules/civicrm/extern/url.php?u=7318&qid=987249>
 *Life*<http://www.realitysandwich.com/sites/realitysandwich.civicactions.net/modules/civicrm/extern/url.php?u=7319&qid=987249>
 *Tech*<http://www.realitysandwich.com/sites/realitysandwich.civicactions.net/modules/civicrm/extern/url.php?u=7320&qid=987249>
 *Commons*<http://www.realitysandwich.com/sites/realitysandwich.civicactions.net/modules/civicrm/extern/url.php?u=7321&qid=987249>
 *Arts*<http://www.realitysandwich.com/sites/realitysandwich.civicactions.net/modules/civicrm/extern/url.php?u=7323&qid=987249>

  Reality Sandwich invites you to attend The 4th Annual Ayahausca
Monologues: Tales of the Spirit
Vine<http://www.realitysandwich.com/sites/realitysandwich.civicactions.net/modules/civicrm/extern/url.php?u=7325&qid=987249>at
a special engagement at Webster Hall’s Grand Ballroom in NYC.  Hear of
experiences both miraculous and terrifying when Westerners access the
Amazonian brew’s incredible gifts. Drinks, mingling, and afterparty.

Featuring stories by Chris Kilham, Fox News' "Medicine Hunter;” Daniel
Pinchbeck, author of "Notes from the Edge Times" and "2012: The Return of
Quetzalcoatl;" Peter Gorman  "Ayahuasca in my Blood;” Adam Elenbaas, author
of "Fishers of Men: The Gospel of an Ayahuasca Vision Quest;” Jesse Shaw,
Chinese Medicine practitioner; and Tatiana Puerta, founder of OmWellness.
Hosted and created by Jonathan Talat Phillips, co-founder of Evolver.

Tues, Nov. 30
Webster Hall, Grand Ballroom, 125 E. 11th Street, NYC
Doors 7p, Performance starts 7:30p.
$20, $15 Evolver Social Movement
<http://www.realitysandwich.com/sites/realitysandwich.civicactions.net/modules/civicrm/extern/url.php?u=7327&qid=987249>
Members
http://www.realitysandwich.com/ayahuasca_monologues_4
<http://www.realitysandwich.com/sites/realitysandwich.civicactions.net/modules/civicrm/extern/url.php?u=7325&qid=987249>
=====================================

MORE EVENTS

Nature as Wisdom: A Rainforest Plant Medicine Council
Gathering<http://www.realitysandwich.com/sites/realitysandwich.civicactions.net/modules/civicrm/extern/url.php?u=7329&qid=987249>

This January, join Reality Sandwich editorial director Daniel Pinchbeck for
a special 10-day retreat in Costa Rican rainforest with the elders of the
Secoya tribe. Daniel writes, “Almost a decade ago, I first went down to the
Amazon in Ecuador to visit the Secoya, a tribe of seven hundred who maintain
an ancient lineage of shamanic practice. I wrote about the journey at length
in my book Breaking Open the Head. It was truly one of the most amazing
times of my life, and I still feel grateful that I had an opportunity to
apprentice with the Secoya shamans, elders in their 60s and 70s who are
wise, giggling jungle wizards, and true maestros.

“Because the Secoya's homeland is under threat by the oil companies, my
friend, the ethnobotanist Jonathan Miller Weisberger, is bringing the elder
shamans of the tribe to his extraordinary lodge in Costa Rica, Guaria de
Osa, for two ten-day plant medicine retreats. Guaria de Osa is a wildlife
paradise with chattering monkeys in the trees, sea turtles spawning on the
beach, whales breaching, lizards skittering, and so on. It is an ideal place
to hold ceremonial space.”

Hosted by Sentient Experientials with Reality Sandwich
Jan 7-17, 2011 with the Secoya Elders
Jan 19 - 29, 2011 with the Secoya Elders and guest speaker Daniel Pinchbeck

Rainforest Ocean Wilderness Discovery Centre & Ethnobotanical Gardens on the
Osa Peninsula of Costa Rica,
10 nights / 11 days.  Space available for 15 participants each session.
Reserve a spot while spaces are available. Email Dahlia at
puravida at guariadeosa.com.

http://www.guariadeosa.com/events/plant-medicine-2011Jan.html<http://www.realitysandwich.com/sites/realitysandwich.civicactions.net/modules/civicrm/extern/url.php?u=7329&qid=987249>

***

"2012: Time for Change" Film
Premieres<http://www.realitysandwich.com/sites/realitysandwich.civicactions.net/modules/civicrm/extern/url.php?u=7331&qid=987249>

Directed by Emmy Award nominee Joao Amorim, the film follows RS editorial
director Daniel Pinchbeck, on a quest for a new paradigm that integrates the
archaic wisdom of tribal cultures with the scientific method.  The movie
features interviews with design scientists, anthropologists, physicists such
as Dean Radin, Barbara Marx Hubbard, John Todd and Paul Stamets and
celebrities such as Sting, Ellen Page and Gilberto Gil. Watch the trailer at
www.2012timeforchange.com

Evolver Boise, Nov. 19,  $10, onelovelife at hotmail.com, 208-841-7477
Evolver Baltimore, Dec. 9, 7p, $5, poeting at gmail.com, 410-340-4031
Evolver Calgary, Dec. 21, 7:30p, $5, mjcatley at gmail.com, 403-869-2351

http://www.realitysandwich.com/upcoming_2012_screenings<http://www.realitysandwich.com/sites/realitysandwich.civicactions.net/modules/civicrm/extern/url.php?u=7331&qid=987249>

***

Opening the World’s Heart Chakra: Energy, Sacred Geometry & The Evolver
Social Movement
<http://www.realitysandwich.com/sites/realitysandwich.civicactions.net/modules/civicrm/extern/url.php?u=7331&qid=987249>

Evolver Portland Talk with Jonathan Talat Phillips

Jonathan will talk about how an unexpected initiatory journey involving
kundalini awakenings, ayahuasca ceremonies, “galactic spirit guides,”
Christian mysticism, and energy healing led him to co-found Reality Sandwich
and Evolver.net and coordinate 40+ Evolver Spore groups.  He will discuss
how a large-scale consciousness movement can help heal our world through
planetary resonance with the higher vibrations of the heart.  Mon, Nov. 22,
7p, Free (but donations accepted) 4134 N Borthwick Ave.

http://www.realitysandwich.com/esm_portland<http://www.realitysandwich.com/sites/realitysandwich.civicactions.net/modules/civicrm/extern/url.php?u=7333&qid=987249>

***

Crossing The Event
Horizon<http://www.realitysandwich.com/sites/realitysandwich.civicactions.net/modules/civicrm/extern/url.php?u=7335&qid=987249>
Jamie Janover, lead emissary for The Resonance Project presents the work of
Nassim Haramein.

November 28: Evolver LA, Project Butterfly & Temple of Visions, 719 S.
Spring St. LA
December 5: Evolver SF w/ guest speaker Mark Heley, author of "The
Everything Guide to 2012,” Sera Phi  1117 Howard St.
December 12: NYC, Location TBA
January 2: Portland, OR, 4134 N Borthwick Ave.
January 6th: Maui, Hawaii
January 23: Evolver Boulder, CO, Westview House 942 Westview Dr.
January 30th: Auckland, New Zealand
February 13th: Byron Bay, Australia

http://www.realitysandwich.com/crossing_event_horizon<http://www.realitysandwich.com/sites/realitysandwich.civicactions.net/modules/civicrm/extern/url.php?u=7335&qid=987249>

============Sponsorship==============

NEW CLINIC for Integral Medicine & Psychiatry -
NYC<http://www.realitysandwich.com/sites/realitysandwich.civicactions.net/modules/civicrm/extern/url.php?u=7337&qid=987249>
We use only natural treatments which support the body's own healing
processes and facilitate the unfolding of the client's life potential. We
have taken the best therapeutic systems - Eastern and Western, traditional
and modern, mind and body - and refined them into a simple integral
approach. We incorporate acupuncture, herbology, homeopathy, naturopathy,
psychotherapy, and bodywork into a unique treatment plan for each patient.
http://newclinic.org/<http://www.realitysandwich.com/sites/realitysandwich.civicactions.net/modules/civicrm/extern/url.php?u=7337&qid=987249>

=====================================

MULTIMEDIA

<http://www.realitysandwich.com/sites/realitysandwich.civicactions.net/modules/civicrm/extern/url.php?u=7338&qid=987249>Casa
de Cura: Healing House in the
Amazon<http://www.realitysandwich.com/sites/realitysandwich.civicactions.net/modules/civicrm/extern/url.php?u=7339&qid=987249>
By Carole Hart
The renowned medium and healer, Grandmother Clara Shinobu Iura of the
International Council of 13 Indigenous Grandmothers, lives in Mapia, Brazil,
where she practices the ceremonies of the Santo Daime church.
Watch it here: http://www.realitysandwich.com/video/casa_de_cura<http://www.realitysandwich.com/sites/realitysandwich.civicactions.net/modules/civicrm/extern/url.php?u=7339&qid=987249>
<http://www.realitysandwich.com/sites/realitysandwich.civicactions.net/modules/civicrm/extern/url.php?u=7339&qid=987249>
***
<http://www.realitysandwich.com/sites/realitysandwich.civicactions.net/modules/civicrm/extern/url.php?u=7341&qid=987249>
<http://www.realitysandwich.com/sites/realitysandwich.civicactions.net/modules/civicrm/extern/url.php?u=7342&qid=987249>Graham
Hancock on The Supernatural<http://www.realitysandwich.com/sites/realitysandwich.civicactions.net/modules/civicrm/extern/url.php?u=7342&qid=987249>
by Andrew Hasse
This talk by author and visionary Graham Hancock took place at RS’s 2009
Supernatural retreat in Boulder, UT. It highlights the spiritual insights
provided by psychedelics throughout the world, focusing on the effects of
the Amazonian vine, ayahuasca.
Watch it here:http://www.realitysandwich.com/video/graham_hancock_supernatural<http://www.realitysandwich.com/sites/realitysandwich.civicactions.net/modules/civicrm/extern/url.php?u=7342&qid=987249>

=====================================

NEW ARTICLES

We publish new articles on Reality Sandwich daily, M-F. Below are teasers
for recent highlights. We hope you will enjoy these stories and share them
with your compatriots:

Klaxons Interview<http://www.realitysandwich.com/sites/realitysandwich.civicactions.net/modules/civicrm/extern/url.php?u=7343&qid=987249>
By Propaganda Anonymous
As the Klaxons touch down in Brooklyn to perform "Surf the Void," lead
singer Jaime Reynolds speaks with Propaganda Anonymous about the influences
of Ayahuasca, Alfred Jarry, and Robert Anton Wilson on the making of this
record.
Read it here: http://www.realitysandwich.com/klaxons_surf_void_0<http://www.realitysandwich.com/sites/realitysandwich.civicactions.net/modules/civicrm/extern/url.php?u=7343&qid=987249>
<http://www.realitysandwich.com/sites/realitysandwich.civicactions.net/modules/civicrm/extern/url.php?u=7343&qid=987249>
***

Daniel's Guest Blog on Powell's
Books<http://www.realitysandwich.com/sites/realitysandwich.civicactions.net/modules/civicrm/extern/url.php?u=7344&qid=987249>
By Daniel Pinchbeck
Following the release of his new book Notes from the Edge Times, Daniel
Pinchbeck has been guest blogging for Powell's Books about
post-Enlightenment culture, the extinction of the ego the use of NLP
techniques in mainstream media and the motivations behind his work. Read all
the posts here. (Video)
Read it here: http://www.realitysandwich.com/daniel_powells_blog<http://www.realitysandwich.com/sites/realitysandwich.civicactions.net/modules/civicrm/extern/url.php?u=7344&qid=987249>

***

Sampling Paradise: Goa
Trance<http://www.realitysandwich.com/sites/realitysandwich.civicactions.net/modules/civicrm/extern/url.php?u=7345&qid=987249>
By Erik Davis
As we hurtle into the twenty-first century, refugees from the First World
have poached the info tech that's speeding up the march of progress and made
an abrupt about-face towards the archaic. They drag it to the rocks and
jungles. Technology loves connection, so they sync it with the ancient wheel
of the heavens.
Read it here: http://www.realitysandwich.com/sampling_paradise_goa_trance<http://www.realitysandwich.com/sites/realitysandwich.civicactions.net/modules/civicrm/extern/url.php?u=7345&qid=987249>

***

Our Pixellated Universe?<http://www.realitysandwich.com/sites/realitysandwich.civicactions.net/modules/civicrm/extern/url.php?u=7347&qid=987249>
By Caitlin Mcgrory
An experiment is going to test the idea that our universe is a holographic
projection by “scanning for pixilation in the very fabric of space and
time.”
Read it here: http://www.realitysandwich.com/our_pixellated_universe<http://www.realitysandwich.com/sites/realitysandwich.civicactions.net/modules/civicrm/extern/url.php?u=7347&qid=987249>
<http://www.realitysandwich.com/sites/realitysandwich.civicactions.net/modules/civicrm/extern/url.php?u=7347&qid=987249>
***

Heart of the Great Spirit: The Peyote
Cactus<http://www.realitysandwich.com/sites/realitysandwich.civicactions.net/modules/civicrm/extern/url.php?u=7349&qid=987249>
By Stephen Gray
I’ve been hesitant to share details regarding the NAC. It was only the
approval of Native spiritual elder Kanucas that gave me the feeling it was
appropriate to share this information with a wider audience. This church is
a refuge of sanity in a disturbed world. It's a sacred treasure to be
protected and nurtured with the utmost respect and sensitivity.
Read it here: http://tinyurl.com/28hnk5z<http://www.realitysandwich.com/sites/realitysandwich.civicactions.net/modules/civicrm/extern/url.php?u=7349&qid=987249>

============Sponsorship==============

Zeep Soap makes unique soap inspired by nature. Their products use cool
combinations of plant based butters, essential oils and raw herbs. These
recipes help promote clean and healthy skin, while keeping harmful chemicals
off your body.
http://www.zeepsoap.com/<http://www.realitysandwich.com/sites/realitysandwich.civicactions.net/modules/civicrm/extern/url.php?u=7350&qid=987249>

=====================================

Taita Juan is Free!<http://www.realitysandwich.com/sites/realitysandwich.civicactions.net/modules/civicrm/extern/url.php?u=7352&qid=987249>
By Morgan Maher
Criminal charges against Taita Juan have been dropped, and arrangements are
being made for his return to Colombia.
Read it here: http://www.realitysandwich.com/taita_juan_free<http://www.realitysandwich.com/sites/realitysandwich.civicactions.net/modules/civicrm/extern/url.php?u=7352&qid=987249>
<http://www.realitysandwich.com/sites/realitysandwich.civicactions.net/modules/civicrm/extern/url.php?u=7352&qid=987249>
***

The Interwebs: Electronic Instanity and Mental
Environmentalism<http://www.realitysandwich.com/sites/realitysandwich.civicactions.net/modules/civicrm/extern/url.php?u=7354&qid=987249>
By Eliott Edge
New technologies, particularly new communication technologies, have a
naturally occurring rewiring effect on thought and behavior. The Internet
and the psychosocial dysfunctions that accompany it seem to have crept up on
us all like a psych-brain virus with a decade-long incubation cycle.
Read it here:
http://www.realitysandwich.com/interwebs_mental_environmentalism<http://www.realitysandwich.com/sites/realitysandwich.civicactions.net/modules/civicrm/extern/url.php?u=7354&qid=987249>
<http://www.realitysandwich.com/sites/realitysandwich.civicactions.net/modules/civicrm/extern/url.php?u=7354&qid=987249>
***

Emit Time<http://www.realitysandwich.com/sites/realitysandwich.civicactions.net/modules/civicrm/extern/url.php?u=7356&qid=987249>
By Conner Habib
Human consciousness has changed throughout our long history. Our selves
change, our structures of perception, our personalities, our relationships,
all uproot and become undone. As goes our structure of consciousness, so
goes the world.
Read it here: http://www.realitysandwich.com/emit_time<http://www.realitysandwich.com/sites/realitysandwich.civicactions.net/modules/civicrm/extern/url.php?u=7356&qid=987249>

***

Seeing Galactic
Spin<http://www.realitysandwich.com/sites/realitysandwich.civicactions.net/modules/civicrm/extern/url.php?u=7357&qid=987249>
By Chris Kaplan
Two gigantic, mysterious structures emerging from the center of the Milky
Way and reminiscent of the theoretical work of Nassim Haramein have been
sighted by the Fermi telescope.
Read it here: http://www.realitysandwich.com/seeing_galactic_spin<http://www.realitysandwich.com/sites/realitysandwich.civicactions.net/modules/civicrm/extern/url.php?u=7357&qid=987249>

***

Kindling the Spirit: Radical Self-Acceptance, Chapter
5<http://www.realitysandwich.com/sites/realitysandwich.civicactions.net/modules/civicrm/extern/url.php?u=7358&qid=987249>
By Carl Hammerschlag
Destiny is the hand that you're dealt; free will is how you choose to play
it. Find a way to be fully present with who and where you are, practice
radical self-acceptance, and then play your hand well.
Read it here: http://www.realitysandwich.com/radical_selfacceptance<http://www.realitysandwich.com/sites/realitysandwich.civicactions.net/modules/civicrm/extern/url.php?u=7358&qid=987249>
<http://www.realitysandwich.com/sites/realitysandwich.civicactions.net/modules/civicrm/extern/url.php?u=7358&qid=987249>
***

Awakened at Needle Point: A Shamanic Journey into Body-Mind-Spirit
Wellness<http://www.realitysandwich.com/sites/realitysandwich.civicactions.net/modules/civicrm/extern/url.php?u=7359&qid=987249>
By John Jay Harper
The mind of the mystic, prophet, and shaman is lying dormant, sleeping
untapped within DNA, yet cosmic consciousness is forever flowing freely
through us all now. The knowledge to heal ourselves is available if we ask
the right questions.
Read it here: http://www.realitysandwich.com/awakened_needle_point_wellness<http://www.realitysandwich.com/sites/realitysandwich.civicactions.net/modules/civicrm/extern/url.php?u=7359&qid=987249>

***

2012 and the "Watkins Objection" to Terence McKenna's "Timewave
Theory"<http://www.nightlightastrology.com>
by Matthew Watkins
Terrance McKenna used the I Ching to graph a theory of time, reaching a zero
point on December 21st, 2012. Here I present a mathmatical objection to the
validity of the timewave.
Read it here:
<http://www.realitysandwich.com/sites/realitysandwich.civicactions.net/modules/civicrm/extern/url.php?u=7360&qid=987249>
http://www.realitysandwich.com/watkins_objection<http://www.realitysandwich.com/sites/realitysandwich.civicactions.net/modules/civicrm/extern/url.php?u=7360&qid=987249>

============Sponsorship==============

Nightlight "Donation Based"
Astrology<http://www.realitysandwich.com/sites/realitysandwich.civicactions.net/modules/civicrm/extern/url.php?u=7362&qid=987249>

Founded by RealitySandwich Contributing Editor and "Fishers of Men: The
Gospel of an Ayahuasca Vision Quest" author, Adam Elenbaas, the Vision of
Nightlight Astrology is to offer donation based astrological readings,
counseling and education to the public. Nighlight Astrology also offers a
One Year, Donation Based Archetypal Astrologer's Training Intensive. NYC
classes and Distance Options are both available for the Intensive! Check out
all the latest at www.nightlightastrology.com

=====================================

Psychedelics and Human Destiny: Notes from the Horizons
Conference<http://www.realitysandwich.com/sites/realitysandwich.civicactions.net/modules/civicrm/extern/url.php?u=7364&qid=987249>
By Jedi Mind Traveler
The realization of a utopian paradise will come when the general populace
starts to embrace the psychedelic experience, which many of the researchers
at the Horizons Conference in New York help to promote and legitimize. They
have found a great proponent in the conference organizer and psychologist
Neal Goldsmith, who points the way forward to a neo-tribal society, where we
will return to our underlying wholeness and unity with nature and the
kosmos.
Read it there:
http://www.realitysandwich.com/psychedelics_and_human_destiny_notes_horizons_conference<http://www.realitysandwich.com/sites/realitysandwich.civicactions.net/modules/civicrm/extern/url.php?u=7364&qid=987249>
<http://www.realitysandwich.com/sites/realitysandwich.civicactions.net/modules/civicrm/extern/url.php?u=7364&qid=987249>
***

Nano Spies<http://www.realitysandwich.com/sites/realitysandwich.civicactions.net/modules/civicrm/extern/url.php?u=7366&qid=987249>
By Bill Machon
Scientists have developed nano particles based on a component of the HIV
virus that can infiltrate cells and monitor them for early signs of cancer.
Read it here: http://www.realitysandwich.com/nano_spies<http://www.realitysandwich.com/sites/realitysandwich.civicactions.net/modules/civicrm/extern/url.php?u=7366&qid=987249>

***

Alcohol Poisoning
<http://www.realitysandwich.com/sites/realitysandwich.civicactions.net/modules/civicrm/extern/url.php?u=7368&qid=987249>
By Chris Kaplan
A new ranking system reveals alcohol to be the most harmful drug, beyond
even heroin and crack.
Read it here: http://www.realitysandwich.com/alcohol_poisoning<http://www.realitysandwich.com/sites/realitysandwich.civicactions.net/modules/civicrm/extern/url.php?u=7368&qid=987249>
<http://www.realitysandwich.com/sites/realitysandwich.civicactions.net/modules/civicrm/extern/url.php?u=7368&qid=987249>
***

The Evolver Mixtape<http://www.realitysandwich.com/sites/realitysandwich.civicactions.net/modules/civicrm/extern/url.php?u=7369&qid=987249>
By wanderlust
Following a special early release for members of E+SM, we would now like to
offer the Evolver Mix Tape, a free collection of music by Evolver allies in
the Long Beach, California region, to everyone who visits the site. (Free
Download)
Read it here: http://www.realitysandwich.com/evolver_mixtape<http://www.realitysandwich.com/sites/realitysandwich.civicactions.net/modules/civicrm/extern/url.php?u=7369&qid=987249>

***

Exile Nation: Chapter Four, "Protest" (Pt.
16)<http://www.realitysandwich.com/sites/realitysandwich.civicactions.net/modules/civicrm/extern/url.php?u=7371&qid=987249>
by Charles Shaw
"Escape From New York" -- The author moves on to New York City for the 2004
Republican National Convention, participates in the largest public
demonstrations since the height of the Vietnam War, and ends up
mass-arrested and stuck in a prison camp with 2000 other peaceful
protestors.
Read it here: http://www.realitysandwich.com/exile_nation_ch4_pt16<http://www.realitysandwich.com/sites/realitysandwich.civicactions.net/modules/civicrm/extern/url.php?u=7371&qid=987249>

============Sponsorship==============

Notes from the Edge
Times<http://www.realitysandwich.com/sites/realitysandwich.civicactions.net/modules/civicrm/extern/url.php?u=7372&qid=987249>
Daniel Pinchbeck’s new collection of writings on initiation, sex, money,
beliefs (and the lack of them), art, and the looming question of 2012.
http://tinyurl.com/2cus9hr<http://www.realitysandwich.com/sites/realitysandwich.civicactions.net/modules/civicrm/extern/url.php?u=7372&qid=987249>

=====================================

White Hand Society<http://www.realitysandwich.com/sites/realitysandwich.civicactions.net/modules/civicrm/extern/url.php?u=7373&qid=987249>
By Peter Conners
Ginsberg would give Leary entrée to the influential world of artistic
America. Leary would give Ginsberg an opportunity to expose America to
powerful hallucinatory visions. Allen put it this way, "Really, it was a
perfect role for me to play: Ambassador of Psilocybin."
Read it here: http://www.realitysandwich.com/white_hand_society<http://www.realitysandwich.com/sites/realitysandwich.civicactions.net/modules/civicrm/extern/url.php?u=7373&qid=987249>

***

Universal Dome Delivery<http://www.realitysandwich.com/sites/realitysandwich.civicactions.net/modules/civicrm/extern/url.php?u=7375&qid=987249>
By Jedunnigan
Astronomers have identified hollow spheres of carbon, or buckyballs, in deep
space.
Read it here: http://www.realitysandwich.com/universal_dome<http://www.realitysandwich.com/sites/realitysandwich.civicactions.net/modules/civicrm/extern/url.php?u=7375&qid=987249>

***

Juno and Soul Contracts<http://www.realitysandwich.com/sites/realitysandwich.civicactions.net/modules/civicrm/extern/url.php?u=7377&qid=987249>
By VerDarLuz
As we accelerate our transformation of collective consciousness, we attract
more intense and significant relationships. How can we fulfill our soul
agreements through appropriate relating rather than social conditioning?
Read it here: http://www.realitysandwich.com/juno_and_soul_contracts<http://www.realitysandwich.com/sites/realitysandwich.civicactions.net/modules/civicrm/extern/url.php?u=7377&qid=987249>

***

Coming Soon: Invisibility
Cloak<http://www.realitysandwich.com/sites/realitysandwich.civicactions.net/modules/civicrm/extern/url.php?u=7379&qid=987249>
By Chris Kaplan
Scientists have developed a new material that can manipulate light.
Read it here: http://www.realitysandwich.com/invisible_cloak<http://www.realitysandwich.com/sites/realitysandwich.civicactions.net/modules/civicrm/extern/url.php?u=7379&qid=987249>

***

Psychic Powers Proved
Real<http://www.realitysandwich.com/sites/realitysandwich.civicactions.net/modules/civicrm/extern/url.php?u=7381&qid=987249>
By Eliott Edge
Mainstream media is starting to report on the large amount of scientific
research being conducted on "seeing into the future", telepathy and other
psychic phenomena.
Read it here: http://www.realitysandwich.com/psychic_powers_proved_real<http://www.realitysandwich.com/sites/realitysandwich.civicactions.net/modules/civicrm/extern/url.php?u=7381&qid=987249>

=====================================

Cheers,

Daniel, Ken, Jonathan, Michael, Jennifer, Steven, Remi, ST, Kris, Justin,
Jordan, Maya, Sebastian, Chris, Bradley, Steve, and the rest of the Reality
Sandwich crew.

*Opt Out*<optOut-1-602-987249-14e56f8bbe212df876a0055a3a306e278ebfd0f9 at realitysandwich.com>

[image: http://creativecommons.org/licenses/by-nc-sa/3.0/]<http://www.realitysandwich.com/sites/realitysandwich.civicactions.net/modules/civicrm/extern/url.php?u=7385&qid=987249>
RealitySandwich.com is Empowered By