[p2p-research] P2P Foundation and Las Indias

Michel Bauwens michelsub2004 at gmail.com
Mon Nov 22 20:28:35 CET 2010

Many thanks for these details,

Sam, Franco and James have already indicated/responded that they are willing
to participate in the to be created coop, and we will create a new list to
discuss this project, so as not to burden the regular list,

In the meantime, we can still discuss on the p2p list, so everyone is aware
of this new plan,

Michel