[p2p-research] P2P Foundation and Las Indias

Michel Bauwens michelsub2004 at gmail.com
Sun Nov 21 13:42:55 CET 2010

this process is exactly what I was referring to in my email just send,

so give me time until December, and I will digest this proposal and respond
to it,

but indeed, this is the way to go in my opinion,

I'm also copying Franco Iacomella, a young argentinian who has expressed
interest in working together on the creation of the p2p phyle,

Michel

2010/11/21 Sociedad Cooperativa de las Indias Electrónicas <
info at lasindias.coop>