[p2p-research] Hello group

Michel Bauwens michelsub2004 at gmail.com
Fri Nov 19 10:53:10 CET 2010

Dear Marc,

thanks for the update,

I strongly recommend Roberto Verzola's work on abundance, to be found by
searching his name between bracks in both the blog and the wiki,

there is a book in our wiki, the logic of sufficiency,

and juliet schor, plenitude, and hoechsele's Economics of Abundance,

Right now, I'm reading a book by Marvin T. Brown on the economics of
provisioning, counterposed to the economics of property, and it is without
doubt one of the most important books I have in a few years, I strongly
recommend it,

we had a debate with brian davey of feasta both in our blog and email list,
on his opposition to our peddling of 'immaterial abundance'

Michel