[p2p-research] 10 days to go... SUPPORTING Smari McCarthy's P2P Electoral Candidacy for the Icelandic Constitutional Assembly

Michel Bauwens michelsub2004 at gmail.com
Thu Nov 18 16:15:54 CET 2010

THANKS simona,

smari: we're doing what we can with the material available, but I suggest an
english text on your motivation and policy proposals,

Sam: would you consider writing something for our regular blog, based on
your remark in facebook, which was well formulated I think,

sorry, for the moment, still on the road and conferencing!