[p2p-research] Interesting books

Michel Bauwens michelsub2004 at gmail.com
Thu Nov 18 16:12:00 CET 2010

hi roberto, I already featured both wolfgang and juliet's books as books of
the week on the p2p foundation blog, but am not aware of the third you are
mentioning,

can you send extra info on: William Dugger and James Peach's Economic
Abundance

also, can you resend your own essay from berlin,

Perhaps we can construct a bibliography on abundance to co-publish on the
p2p wiki?

Michel

see:

*http://p2pfoundation.net/New_Economics_of_True_Wealth*<http://p2pfoundation.net/New_Economics_of_True_Wealth>