[p2p-research] Fwd: Actually Existing Internet Communism

Michel Bauwens michelsub2004 at gmail.com
Thu Nov 18 16:07:23 CET 2010

the brown book is really is must read, and I'm getting more enthusiastic as
I proceed in chapters,

provisioning is a realy useful way to look at economics as a plurarchy of
provisioning models,

I created an entry on http://p2pfoundation.net/Food_Provisioning with sam's
contribution below, and am committed to create more provisioning pages in
the future,

Michel