[p2p-research] Fwd: THE COMMONS VIDEO :-) : -) :-)

Michel Bauwens michelsub2004 at gmail.com
Thu Nov 18 15:48:27 CET 2010

english link is I believe incorrect, but I will update,

From: Silke Helfrich <Silke.Helfrich at gmx.de>
Date: Thu, Nov 18, 2010 at 12:33 AM
Subject: THE COMMONS VIDEO :-) : -) :-)
Dear all,

that is the second "product" of Commons Strategies Group - Christoph
Knoop from DAS PROGRAMM did an amazing job. And the unknow drawer as
well (I owe him at least a bottle of champaign)
THANKS A LOT to GLS Trust (esp.  Antje TönnisO) and Ralf Hedwig from
EIne Welt Haus Jena who personally supported some of the extra-work that
had to be done, as well as to Heike and hbf to make this possible.

Colleagues from CSG: please have a look at the end of the film :-)
Bea, can you upload all versions on our website.?
SPREAD THE LINKS!

Cheers
Silke

(only a little frustrated, that I did not insist in recording the french
version in Berlin, there was just no free minute left to think about it
during ICC)

German:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OMfVtaIxAjA

Spanish: