[p2p-research] DYNDY - reclaim the media, reclaim the money

j.martin.pedersen m.pedersen at lancaster.ac.uk
Thu Nov 18 12:37:24 CET 2010

-------- Original Message --------
Subject: [fcf_discussion] DYNDY - reclaim the media, reclaim the money

re all,

as anticipated at this years FCFORUM we launched our new project DYNDY
with a presentation in DeBalie Amsterdam, now the project is visible
here: http://www.dyndy.net with brief accounts of the presentation
available:

 http://www.dyndy.net/2010/11/launch-at-ecommons2-in-de-balie-amsterdam/

 http://ecommons.tuxic.nl/?p=2156

the website just started growing and we are confident it will become a
useful reference for community developers who like to empower their
networks with a more efficient media that doesn't decays along with
the dead horse of capitalism.

we're almost daring to shout: don't hate the bank, become the bank! ;)

ciao