[p2p-research] Fwd: Actually Existing Internet Communism

Michel Bauwens michelsub2004 at gmail.com
Thu Nov 18 01:00:14 CET 2010

Roberto, Kevin, and really, all of you,

in the  context of provisioning just mentioned by roberto verzola

I want to strongly recommend a book I just started reading, and which
reformulates the economy in precisely that way, and in my view, itś a very
important contribution to a p2p economics,

its Civilising the Economy, A new economics of provision, by Marvin T,
Brown,

strongly recommend