[p2p-research] Fwd: "Transformative Studies Institute" sent you a message on Facebook...about a 'anarchist' credit card

Michel Bauwens michelsub2004 at gmail.com
Wed Nov 17 16:28:58 CET 2010

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Facebook <notification+pjiidwm at facebookmail.com<notification%2Bpjiidwm at facebookmail.com>

Date: Wed, Nov 17, 2010 at 10:26 PM
Subject: "Transformative Studies Institute" sent you a message on
Facebook...
To: Michel Bauwens <michelsub2004 at gmail.com>

    facebook
John Asimakopoulos<http://www.facebook.com/n/?profile.php&id=584162913&mid=34df169G1f7c632bGd14a3cbG0&n_m=michelsub2004%40gmail.com>sent
a message to the members of Transformative
Studies Institute <http://group.php/?gid=33059690070>.
   [image: John
Asimakopoulos]<http://www.facebook.com/n/?profile.php&id=584162913&mid=34df169G1f7c632bGd14a3cbG0&n_m=michelsub2004%40gmail.com>
John Asimakopoulos<http://www.facebook.com/n/?profile.php&id=584162913&mid=34df169G1f7c632bGd14a3cbG0&n_m=michelsub2004%40gmail.com>November
17, 2010 at 10:24pm
Subject: Support TSI through our Credit Card
Dear friends,

This is not a joke. We are organized Anarchists, Marxists, and progressives
and we DO HAVE OUR OWN CREDIT CARD to fight the system with its own tools!
As you know, there is NO REAL MONEY from foundations and rich philanthropic
organizations and individuals for the Left. This is how the Right keeps us
quiet as we must always struggle to find non-existent funds to support our
social justice mission.

Now you can help at no cost to you by applying for the TSI credit card
featuring the Anarchist Flag! Think about the poetic irony of an anarchist
credit card!

Yes, credit cards and financial companies are evil. However, we suggest you
only use credit when you have the cash to pay the bill in full at the end of
the month. This way, credit becomes a convenience rather than added chains.
If you can stomach your ideological disagreements with this approach (which
we respect) and wish to help us please apply at:

http://www.facebook.com/l/8af3a0WdoBVGIT7Txuun5oqDI4w;https%3A%2F%2Fwww.cardlabconnect.com%2FAffinityPortal%2FvisitorAction.do%3FaffinityId%3DCAP010005737%26affinityName%3Dtransformativestudiesinstitute

Alternatively, we also welcome straight-up donations at:

http://www.facebook.com/l/8af3aLD8WAkTdtHsVnTXQotgqBw;www.transformativestudies.org/donate-to-tsi/

Solidarity,
John

  To reply to this message, follow the link below:
http://www.facebook.com/n/?inbox%2Freadmessage.php&t=1744302007685&mid=34df169G1f7c632bGd14a3cbG0&n_m=michelsub2004%40gmail.com
Find people from your
Gmail<http://www.facebook.com/n/?find-friends%2F&ref=email&mid=34df169G1f7c632bGd14a3cbG0&n_m=michelsub2004%40gmail.com>address
book on Facebook!
 This message was intended for michelsub2004 at gmail.com. If you do not wish
to receive this type of email from Facebook in the future, please follow the
link below to unsubscribe.
http://www.facebook.com/o.php?k=c05bf5&u=528245547&mid=34df169G1f7c632bGd14a3cbG0Facebook,
Inc. P.O. Box 10005, Palo Alto, CA 94303