[p2p-research] Fwd: Prelude, A Peak Oil Novel, is Launched

Michel Bauwens michelsub2004 at gmail.com
Mon Nov 15 18:34:34 CET 2010

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Kurt Cobb <preludethenovel at yahoo.com>
Date: Mon, Nov 15, 2010 at 10:05 PM
Subject: Prelude, A Peak Oil Novel, is Launched
To: michelsub2004 at gmail.com

<http://campaign.r20.constantcontact.com/render?llr=r9xzi6dab&v=001yFZRqoHoI_CYwWtALvuWvzCI6aELLY5w47U-5FZaAbjSiznEpcj4kTNQvAjtYBjFaLpHqIu4-dwI3KSRBNQOd9ZLYRoZU7Hh-E7DXcaO0Rk6wGNxrBZynmOhA-HYnq5dS6fGA6l7D3s%3D>
    <http://s.rs6.net/t?e=BEuHJ-h-J3k&c=1&r=1>
<http://s.rs6.net/t?e=BEuHJ-h-J3k&c=3&r=1>
<http://s.rs6.net/t?e=BEuHJ-h-J3k&c=4&r=1>
<http://s.rs6.net/t?e=BEuHJ-h-J3k&c=5&r=1>
<http://myemail.constantcontact.com/Prelude--A-Peak-Oil-Novel--is-Launched.html?soid=1103715163985&aid=BEuHJ-h-J3k#fblike>
      [image: Now Available
Header]<http://r20.rs6.net/tn.jsp?llr=r9xzi6dab&et=1103921863948&s=14&e=0014l6GPom3w0d2KMaPPY9RWzml1t39MM35NHIWU-dB08DmzCFYgaOTWnWck48boJ5YVEnz4iNx1mkAtwFoDTuSeb7cYLvSrQ1YF4qkror2T6x6nD2d8-E3Ug==>
*Month Day, Year*    *Dear Michel,*

It's out! *Prelude* is now available on
Amazon.com<http://r20.rs6.net/tn.jsp?llr=r9xzi6dab&et=1103921863948&s=14&e=0014l6GPom3w0fgCtbrfk2GwVqDUoBY00TtUFtZKWfx8lkOkVh07dT9hNQQ_IDCT9KscOdWdVRXUvmtTLH1PzOuErGLLq6TE4R5S9LbTqEVVlwqYuWn_VPS7YCOYWX0tm0bhwBgjb-xNOZOPJJJ3ZCf1M4HeSZfMt5A>.
And, in the coming weeks it will also be available through local booksellers
and other online retailers in the United States. Some may wish to read *
Prelude* on Kindle, and I expect to announce a Kindle version soon.

Naturally, I will now be looking for opportunities to promote the book and
to speak about peak oil and related issues. I would welcome your input,
invitations and suggestions on this. For example, if you have a favorite
independent bookstore, I'd like to hear about it as I am seeking to place
copies in such stores and possibly do presentations as part of a swing
through various regions of the United States.

If you want to get more information on the book, you can go to the Prelude
site<http://r20.rs6.net/tn.jsp?llr=r9xzi6dab&et=1103921863948&s=14&e=0014l6GPom3w0d2KMaPPY9RWzml1t39MM35NHIWU-dB08DmzCFYgaOTWnWck48boJ5YVEnz4iNx1mkAtwFoDTuSeb7cYLvSrQ1YF4qkror2T6x6nD2d8-E3Ug==>and
read excerpts and endorsements. In addition, I've posted a piece on my
blog today entitled "Why I Wrote Prelude, A Peak Oil
Novel."<http://r20.rs6.net/tn.jsp?llr=r9xzi6dab&et=1103921863948&s=14&e=0014l6GPom3w0cxk09ng8vxGq1bwz7AScmSMkfkHdmseJYteb-fL6F9sOsIxdlNZG1KA8YfTUJG6i7jWGScGsnmeUaUJTe3lXju5SjwOwBBxlvf9IoT9UC7sQrDyRicDa4ix_kUaRqB3Pm2TMRc6y_awZzKfmSU-F22D13feNZOCnPS7zo-tG3Rc0X5u61ffpmR62tZJT7ICO4=>

As I told you in my last communication, *Prelude* was written partly to be a
tool for activists to get out the word on peak oil in a way that will
entertain readers. One way you might do this is to recommend the book to any
reading group that you belong to.

In the coming weeks I'll be sharing new developments as I move forward with
*Prelude*. Until then, happy reading!

All the best,
  Kurt Cobb, Author
*Prelude* - A Peak Oil Novel
   Forward email<http://ui.constantcontact.com/sa/fwtf.jsp?llr=r9xzi6dab&m=1103715163985&ea=michelsub2004%40gmail.com&a=1103921863948>
This email was sent to michelsub2004 at gmail.com by preludethenovel at yahoo.com.
Update Profile/Email
Address<http://visitor.r20.constantcontact.com/d.jsp?llr=r9xzi6dab&v=001RitBbfaXOpk5pZ6lFs0lg3Oi6zFfmq5iLAr-qk3ojbnseKgi3bnf8w%3D%3D&p=oo>|
Instant removal with
SafeUnsubscribe<http://visitor.r20.constantcontact.com/d.jsp?llr=r9xzi6dab&v=001RitBbfaXOpk5pZ6lFs0lg3Oi6zFfmq5iLAr-qk3ojbnseKgi3bnf8w%3D%3D&p=un>™
| Privacy Policy <http://ui.constantcontact.com/roving/CCPrivacyPolicy.jsp>.
 Email Marketing<http://www.constantcontact.com/index.jsp?cc=TEM_BusLet_003>by
<http://www.constantcontact.com/index.jsp?cc=TEM_BusLet_003>
Prelude - A Peak Oil Novel | P. O. Box 671 | Portage | MI | 49081-0671