[p2p-research] Fwd: <edu-factory> Round of Discussion on Debt

Dante-Gabryell Monson dante.monson at gmail.com
Sat Nov 13 14:21:23 CET 2010

excerpted from message :
*
*" We can claim the right of bankruptcy for workers, students, and migrants.
"*

This is I believe also an interesting topic when taken from a p2p
approach...

Potentially combined with non-violent civil disobedience,

and a discussion on power structures related to "monetary creation"
architectures , and more broadly : financial architectures , resource
allocation information systems.