[p2p-research] Fwd: [fcforum] pics of foxcars and forum

Michel Bauwens michelsub2004 at gmail.com
Sat Nov 6 20:34:28 CET 2010

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Simona Levi <info at conservas.tk>
Date: Sun, Nov 7, 2010 at 2:25 AM
Subject: [fcforum] Welcome
To: fcforum at list.fcforum.net

Hi all,

we welcome to the list the participants of the fcforum 2010.

Here some Pics, a *lot of press* :-)  that we have generate during the forum
with the great help of Angela Precht in the press office and most of the
videos of the activities (some others will be uploaded in the following
days):
http://2010.fcforum.net/day-by-day/

Here some pics from the oxcars (soon the movie ;-)):
http://oxcars10.exgae.net/en/info/

And here the answer of Neelie Kroes's office to our invitation:
http://fcforum.net/respuestaKROES.pdf

Before the 20 of november we will propose to the list the first draft of the
final document.

We please remember to keep this list for the discussion around the creation
of the new tool. For general discussions, please use: fcforum_discussion
(at) list.fcforum.net

Besos!

Simona

-----