[p2p-research] Fwd: The Commons: Only Fundamental Change Can Save Us, Maude Barlow, AlterNet, 20101016

Patrick Anderson agnucius at gmail.com
Fri Nov 5 16:17:38 CET 2010

But destroying natural resources such as water supplies is *good* for the
economy because Scarcity increases Profit, and what could we ever possibly
pay Investors if not Profit?

We can't pay Investors with Product unless those Investors are also
Consumers - for who else would accept such a strange ROI?