[p2p-research] Lambeth Co-operative Council Wiki

Mamading Ceesay mamading at gmail.com
Fri May 28 17:37:56 CEST 2010

On 28 May 2010 13:49, Michel Bauwens <michelsub2004 at gmail.com> wrote:

> thanks, added to our newly created coop section, thanks to alex rollin
>
> see http://p2pfoundation.net/Category:Cooperatives
>
> On Fri, May 28, 2010 at 6:52 AM, Sad Bog <sadbog74 at yahoo.com> wrote:
>
>>  Hey there.
>>
>> Here is a wiki, for the co-operative council project of Lambeth, South
>> London (labour run).
>>
>> http://lambethcooperativecouncil.wikispaces.com/
>>
>> it creates a space of people to collaborate and discuss where
>> co-operatives could be used as a model for delivering local services, and
>> what benefits this would bring.

This is truly relevant to the work that London Creative Labs is doing,
especially since we're based in Lambeth (a South London borough).

Much thanks.

--
Regards,
Mamading Ceesay

London Creative Labs: http://londoncreativelabs.com

Will you be at Social Startup Labs on 15th June?
Sign up at http://socialstartuplabs.com

Follow us on Facebook/Twitter and/or follow me on Twitter to find out more:
http://facebook.com/LondonCreativeLabs
http://twitter.com/LonCreativeLabs
http://twitter.com/evangineer