[p2p-research] john pilger on the greeks

Michel Bauwens michelsub2004 at gmail.com
Wed May 26 22:40:25 CEST 2010

Agreed Ryan, it is possible to 'pick and choose' depending on issues, as
many people do, but in your case, you said several times you were neoliberal
in the past, though I think you give this a different definition than most
people (i.e. washington consensus principles), which would be a variant of
liberalism