[p2p-research] john pilger on the greeks

Michel Bauwens michelsub2004 at gmail.com
Wed May 26 12:31:11 CEST 2010

A hypothesis as to how liberals may see this, in 3 points:

what you describe is just human nature, there is nothing to do about it ..
wanting to change this is idealism, and dangerous

society consists of dynamic and less dynamic individuals, the first get
ahead, and by doing so, create the conditions for the second to progress,
and this is good ...

the focus on groups and classes and such is misleading because in the end,
all depends on dynamic individuals and their inventions and innovations, and
it is these that bring progress to humanity, all else is ideology