[p2p-research] john pilger on the greeks

j.martin.pedersen m.pedersen at lancaster.ac.uk
Mon May 24 23:54:19 CEST 2010

Acted honourably?!?

I have grave problems taking serious professors who make 40k a year and
talk about social issues. People who are born with a silver spoon up
their arse and make 300k a year and live in huge castles and what not,
are simply beyond the limits of my taste. I cannot take such people
serious. I find them disgusting. Being a friend of Dawkins and defender
of Lomborg suits him well. Atheists are generally spiritually
impoverished people.

?I wonder what you think about a text like this, which has recently been
translated:
http://cybernet.jottit.com/
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tiqqun

It is more to my taste, philosophically and politically. Anyone can
cheer on the status quo and root for the side that's winning. Not much
of a challenge.