[p2p-research] john pilger on the greeks

j.martin.pedersen m.pedersen at lancaster.ac.uk
Mon May 24 18:31:25 CEST 2010

On 24/05/10 15:46, Ryan Lanham wrote:
> Hi Michel:
>
> Here is a profound statistic I read this weekend: 50% of French nationals
> over 50 do not work for a living and are on some form of pension--usually
> from the government.  In an age where people live to be 80 regularly, how
> can such a system work?

With exploitation of the socalled developing world, enhanced by the
IOM's management of migratory flows, which provides temporary, low-paid
labour without rights. Add arms industry to taste (see for instance
http://www.rebelnews.org/politics/europe/221499-greece-being-forced-to-buy-arms
).

What else is new?

-m