[p2p-research] P2P Foundation Wiki Categorization

Michel Bauwens michelsub2004 at gmail.com
Mon May 24 17:35:56 CEST 2010

Thank you so much Alex for your contributions and explanation,

indeed, the use of categories is pretty central to our way of working, since
all the section in the three columns on the main page, are actually
categories,

it allows you to create a database automatically, viewable with that
category page, and then to add contextual information to it, to introduce
newcomers to the field,

the only important issue is: a category is NOT  a tag, it's a social
agreement, not just an individual thing, so new categories should only be
added when there is a determination to continue the effort,

Michel

Think thank: http://www.asianforesightinstitute.org/index.php/eng/The-AFI