[p2p-research] personal server technology

M. Fioretti mfioretti at nexaima.net
Mon May 24 12:36:10 CEST 2010

On Tue, May 18, 2010 11:58:47 AM +0200, Marco Fioretti (mfioretti at nexaima.net) wrote:
> On Tue, May 18, 2010 16:41:23 PM +0700, Michel Bauwens
> (michelsub2004 at gmail.com) wrote:
>
> > Might be nice to republish on the p2p blog?
>
> Thanks for the offer! I want to finish the "feature list" mentioned in
> the second URL first.

The "feature list" is now online at
http://freesoftware.zona-m.net/wanted-virtual-personal-email-servers

Request: several members of this list are very heavy email users, but
no software geeks at all. Therefore, I would really appreciate your
feedback on this piece (here or privately, as you think best):

what is not clear in the description of the software bundle I call
VPES and of how you could configure/run your own?

what features did I miss?

I'll now prepare the post for the blog.

Ciao,
		Marco