[p2p-research] abundance economics book

Michel Bauwens michelsub2004 at gmail.com
Fri May 21 20:14:31 CEST 2010

yes, I largely believe in the labour theory in value, though haven't studied
in detail, but even if it were incorrect, workers are in any case
co-producing the value, so I disagree with any scheme that disenfranchises
the direct producers, and prefer self-management tempered with stakeholder
modalities involving consumers for example ...

in case of a consumer owned enterprise, they would have to deal with the
workers in the co-mgt ..

i believe price above cost is necessary for re-investment, but right now it
is being re-appropriated by non-producers and non-consumers, i.e. the
private owners,

Michel

Think thank: http://www.asianforesightinstitute.org/index.php/eng/The-AFI