[p2p-research] abundance economics book

Ryan Lanham rlanham1963 at gmail.com
Fri May 21 17:40:11 CEST 2010

Hi Michel,

Perhaps the benefit of the doubt is warranted.  He can quite easily donate
his earnings to a commons if that is the case and make a note of that at the
book's web page.  Or, he can make the book public domain when his costs are
paid.

It simply strikes me as typical of the academy.  All talk, no walk.

--
Ryan Lanham
rlanham1963 at gmail.com
Facebook: Ryan_Lanham