[p2p-research] abundance economics book

Samuel Rose samuel.rose at gmail.com
Fri May 21 16:57:56 CEST 2010

On Fri, May 21, 2010 at 10:50 AM, Patrick Anderson <agnucius at gmail.com> wrote:
> Samuel Rose wrote:
>> re-invest the profits into creating
>> more and more abundance-economy-based systems.
>
> Who will receive ownership of those new investments?
>
> I'm sure it must not be those who paid them, right?

What do you mean by "those who paid them"? You mean those who pay the
investments?

In any case, this is an impossible question, as this is decided by
people who participate in the system.  It would depend on how the
participants choose to structure their system. Should they create an
operating agreement that says that they "the payer" owns investments,
then this would be the way the system works.

> Michel Bauwens wrote:
>> Sam, what you write here strikes me as a great and
>> crucial strategic insight, actually a key to our progess,
>
> I've been suggesting the same thing for years!
>
> The only difference is that I also say it is the Payer that should own
> those new investments creating the
> http://Wikipedia.org/wiki/Negative_feedback any stable system
> requires.

You cannot discern any difference here between what I am saying, and
what you are saying, as I never even addressed the subject you are
discussing now. That subject being "who owns the investment?"

You first assumed what I meant, then asserted the meaning you assumed
in the remainder of your message.

Sam Rose
Future Forward Institute and Forward Foundation
Tel:+1(517) 639-1552
Cel: +1-(517)-974-6451
skype: samuelrose
email: samuel.rose at gmail.com