[p2p-research] Job Losses and Productivity

Michel Bauwens michelsub2004 at gmail.com
Wed May 19 16:58:14 CEST 2010

Hi Maria,

I'm personally for strong  public education, which does not necessarily mean
dysfunctional ones, including in the rural areas,

it's perfectly possible to subsidize and sustain a wide variety of
distributed schooling based on free choice, as long as equal opportunity is
protected at the same t ime,

after the 10 trillion dollar (2 officially, the rest through other means)
bailout of the banks, the reasoning that there is no funding available has
no credence,

as for farming, far from dying out, it's due for a big resurgence ...

of course, Ryan's suggestion may come out if extreme neoliberalism succeeds
in destroying the rest of public infrastructure,

michel

Think thank: http://www.asianforesightinstitute.org/index.php/eng/The-AFI