[p2p-research] Job Losses and Productivity

Ryan Lanham rlanham1963 at gmail.com
Wed May 19 16:47:18 CEST 2010

>  What do you think about "Pennies for peace"? At first I thought they are
> trying to export an obsolete idea. However, I talked to some people
> involved, and it seems like it's more about "community-run learning
> centers."
>

> Cheers,
> Maria Droujkova
> http://www.naturalmath.com

My own view is that civil society and private funding are essential elements
to large scale success.  This is very hard.  People have it in their minds
that they will "appropriate" funds from others.  So long as that confictive
foundation underpins most governmental actions, I believe governmental
reforms are unlikely to succeed and highly likely to fail.  That is, of
course, my own opinion.