[p2p-research] p2presearch Digest, Vol 31, Issue 35

Matt Boggs matt at digiblade.com
Tue May 18 18:34:14 CEST 2010

Running a personal mail server (at least in the United States) usually
violates the terms of use with your ISP. Yes, even if you buy a block of IP
addresses. Besides, Google Apps is free for the first 50 email addresses you
set up on your domain...more than enough for me and quite reasonable if you
need more. I'm all for decentralization, but I'm not going to risk
mission critical services on a home computer.

Matt