[p2p-research] Fwd: Intergalactic Agents, Stan Grof, Drugs and Dharma

Michel Bauwens michelsub2004 at gmail.com
Tue May 18 11:16:00 CEST 2010

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Reality Sandwich <news at realitysandwich.com>
Date: Tue, May 18, 2010 at 6:02 AM
Subject: Intergalactic Agents, Stan Grof, Drugs and Dharma
To: "michelsub2004 at gmail.com" <michelsub2004 at gmail.com>

       [image: RealitySandwich.com]<http://www.realitysandwich.com/sites/realitysandwich.civicactions.net/modules/civicrm/extern/url.php?u=5024&qid=544160>
  *Psyche*<http://www.realitysandwich.com/sites/realitysandwich.civicactions.net/modules/civicrm/extern/url.php?u=5026&qid=544160>
 *Eco*<http://www.realitysandwich.com/sites/realitysandwich.civicactions.net/modules/civicrm/extern/url.php?u=5027&qid=544160>
 *Life*<http://www.realitysandwich.com/sites/realitysandwich.civicactions.net/modules/civicrm/extern/url.php?u=5028&qid=544160>
 *Tech*<http://www.realitysandwich.com/sites/realitysandwich.civicactions.net/modules/civicrm/extern/url.php?u=5030&qid=544160>
 *Commons*<http://www.realitysandwich.com/sites/realitysandwich.civicactions.net/modules/civicrm/extern/url.php?u=5032&qid=544160>
 *Arts*<http://www.realitysandwich.com/sites/realitysandwich.civicactions.net/modules/civicrm/extern/url.php?u=5034&qid=544160>

The Reality Sandwich community continues to grow, thanks to your help --
each month we reach more people with the transformational word. There are
now over 35 regional groups meeting at monthly "Spores", and together our
sites (Reality Sandwich
<http://www.realitysandwich.com/sites/realitysandwich.civicactions.net/modules/civicrm/extern/url.php?u=5024&qid=544160>and
Evolver.net<http://www.realitysandwich.com/sites/realitysandwich.civicactions.net/modules/civicrm/extern/url.php?u=5036&qid=544160>)
are visited by 125,000 seekers, psychics and intergalactic adventurers who
see the need for societal change. Members of the Evolver Social
Movement<http://www.realitysandwich.com/sites/realitysandwich.civicactions.net/modules/civicrm/extern/url.php?u=5038&qid=544160>
are
providing needed support so this effort can keep expanding. If you're not
yet a member of
E+SM<http://www.realitysandwich.com/sites/realitysandwich.civicactions.net/modules/civicrm/extern/url.php?u=5038&qid=544160>,
please consider joining now.

This summer, you can indulge in some interstellar beach reading with Reality
Sandwich's "Toward 2012: Perspectives on the Next Age."
<http://www.realitysandwich.com/sites/realitysandwich.civicactions.net/modules/civicrm/extern/url.php?u=5039&qid=544160>This
week, anyone who signs up for the Evolver Social Movement for $25 or
more per month will receive signed copies of the visionary anthology from
members of Evolver HQ.  Daniel, Ken, Jonathan, Michael, & Jennifer will
personally write you words of undying gratitude, auspiciously sexy
incantations, and clunky but charming psychedelic haiku.  In addition,
you'll be helping us spread magic "Spores" across the land that are ushering
in a new planetary culture. Offer ends May 24.

Click here<http://www.realitysandwich.com/sites/realitysandwich.civicactions.net/modules/civicrm/extern/url.php?u=5038&qid=544160>to
receive a signed copy of the book and join the movement (simply sign
up
for $25 or more a month, and we'll email for your address to deliver the
book to your doorstep):
http://www.realitysandwich.com/esm/join-evolver-social-movement-esm<http://www.realitysandwich.com/sites/realitysandwich.civicactions.net/modules/civicrm/extern/url.php?u=5038&qid=544160>

Upcoming E+SM Calls

Andrew Harvey and Karuna Erickson: "Heart Yoga": June 7th, 9pm EST, 6pm PST.

Carl Ruck: "Mushrooms, Myths, & Mithras": Tues, June 29th, 9pm EST, 6pm PST

http://www.realitysandwich.com/esm_calls<http://www.realitysandwich.com/sites/realitysandwich.civicactions.net/modules/civicrm/extern/url.php?u=5041&qid=544160>

======

EVENTS

Evolver Spores: The Resilience
Revolution<http://www.realitysandwich.com/sites/realitysandwich.civicactions.net/modules/civicrm/extern/url.php?u=5043&qid=544160>
Wed, May 19
How would your community react if it suddenly had to fend for itself? What
are some vital tools and techniques we can implement today to prepare for
tomorrow's challenges? In this Spore, we will discuss innovative methods and
memes that self-reliant societies are using to achieve local resiliency.
http://www.evolver.net/resilience_revolution<http://www.realitysandwich.com/sites/realitysandwich.civicactions.net/modules/civicrm/extern/url.php?u=5043&qid=544160>

* * *
2012: Time for Change
Screenings<http://www.realitysandwich.com/sites/realitysandwich.civicactions.net/modules/civicrm/extern/url.php?u=5045&qid=544160>

Chicago Green Festival:
Sat, May 22, 3pm panel with Joao Amorim, Daniel Pinchbeck, Michael Dorsey,
DJ Spooky, Elizabeth Thompson. 4pm DJ Spooky. 5-7pm screening
Sun, May 23, 7:30 pm screening. Q&A afterward with Daniel Pinchbeck, Joao
Amorim and Michael Dorsey. Facets Cinematheque

Seattle Green Festival:
Friday, June 4th: Q&A after select screenings with Daniel Pinchbeck, Joao
Amorim and Penny Livingston. Landmark Varsity Theatre.
Sat, June 5, 4pm: Panel with Joao Amorim, Daniel Pinchbeck, Penny Livingston

Tickets and More Info:
http://www.realitysandwich.com/upcoming_2012_screenings<http://www.realitysandwich.com/sites/realitysandwich.civicactions.net/modules/civicrm/extern/url.php?u=5045&qid=544160>

* * *

Lightning in a Bottle. Los Angeles. May
28-31<http://www.realitysandwich.com/sites/realitysandwich.civicactions.net/modules/civicrm/extern/url.php?u=5047&qid=544160>
Evolver co-founder Jonathan Talat Phillips and Evolver LA's Baza Novic and
Erin Shaw will present "Opening the World's Heart Chakra: Energy, Sacred
Geometry & the Evolver Social
Movement."<http://www.realitysandwich.com/sites/realitysandwich.civicactions.net/modules/civicrm/extern/url.php?u=5048&qid=544160>Jonathan
will also be speaking at the LA Spore on May 26 (
http://www.evolver.net/group/los_angeles_evolvers<http://www.realitysandwich.com/sites/realitysandwich.civicactions.net/modules/civicrm/extern/url.php?u=5050&qid=544160>)
and then Long Beach on May 27 (
http://www.evolver.net/group/evolver_long_beach<http://www.realitysandwich.com/sites/realitysandwich.civicactions.net/modules/civicrm/extern/url.php?u=5051&qid=544160>).
http://lightninginabottle.org/<http://www.realitysandwich.com/sites/realitysandwich.civicactions.net/modules/civicrm/extern/url.php?u=5047&qid=544160>

* * *

Evolver Spores: Aliens Among
Us?<http://www.realitysandwich.com/sites/realitysandwich.civicactions.net/modules/civicrm/extern/url.php?u=5053&qid=544160>
Wed, June 16
In this Spore, Evolvers Regionals will explore the case for and against
cosmic visitors, and the theoretical intricacies of intergalactic diplomacy.
may enjoy these Inner Traditions books: "The Sirius Mystery," "DMT: The
Spirit Molecule," "The Pleiadian Agenda," and "Inner Paths to Outer
Space").  http://www.evolver.net/alien_spore<http://www.realitysandwich.com/sites/realitysandwich.civicactions.net/modules/civicrm/extern/url.php?u=5053&qid=544160>

* * *

Evolver Atlanta presents EvolverFest
2010<http://www.realitysandwich.com/sites/realitysandwich.civicactions.net/modules/civicrm/extern/url.php?u=5055&qid=544160>
Sun, June 20, Noon - 9pm.
2nd Annual day of enlightening ideas and conscious celebration. Two stages
with transformative presentations, live music, and interactive art in an
alcohol free, family-friendly atmosphere. Featuring The Flying Mystics,
"medicine hunter" Chris Kilham, RS contributor and "Fishers of Men" author
Adam Elenbaas, and Natural Rhythm Insitute Founder Lisa Michaels.
http://www.evolverfest.com/<http://www.realitysandwich.com/sites/realitysandwich.civicactions.net/modules/civicrm/extern/url.php?u=5055&qid=544160>

======

MULTIMEDIA

2012 Time for Change: Stan
Grof<http://www.realitysandwich.com/sites/realitysandwich.civicactions.net/modules/civicrm/extern/url.php?u=5057&qid=544160>
by Daniel Pinchbeck
In the latest video installment of "2012 Time for Change Presents," the
psychologist and author Stanislav Grof discusses with me how psychedelics
helped him create an expanded cartography for the psyche, with a new
emphasis on what he calls the "perinatal" and transpersonal consciousness.
View it here: http://www.realitysandwich.com/video/stan_grof<http://www.realitysandwich.com/sites/realitysandwich.civicactions.net/modules/civicrm/extern/url.php?u=5057&qid=544160>

======

NEW ARTICLES

We publish new articles on Reality Sandwich daily, M-F. Below are teasers
for recent highlights. We hope you will enjoy these stories and share them
with your compatriots:

Kindling Spirit: Healing From Within, Chapter
1<http://www.realitysandwich.com/sites/realitysandwich.civicactions.net/modules/civicrm/extern/url.php?u=5057&qid=544160>
By Carl Hammerschlag
"As a physician, a Western-trained scientist, I believed everything could be
explained. In Indian Country I got to meet some traditional healers. When I
saw what the medicine man did, I thought that was magical, but they saw
their practice as perfectly logical and explainable. Working with American
Indians changed my life; they challenged my medical school assumptions about
how people got sick and how they got well." Part 1 of the memoir Kindling
Spirit: Healing from Within.
Read it here: http://www.realitysandwich.com/kindling_spirit_part+1<http://www.realitysandwich.com/sites/realitysandwich.civicactions.net/modules/civicrm/extern/url.php?u=5059&qid=544160>

* * *

Voices from the
Movement<http://www.realitysandwich.com/sites/realitysandwich.civicactions.net/modules/civicrm/extern/url.php?u=5060&qid=544160>
By Evolver Social Movement
Now in 35 cities and growing, the Evolver Social Movement is manifesting
change in a city near you. Hear from those on the front lines of
transformation, the pioneers who are creating EvolverFests and permaculture
gardens, sheet mulching workshops and women's circles, alternative currency
learn-ins and "the most affordable entheogen conference ever held."
Read it here: http://www.realitysandwich.com/voices_movement<http://www.realitysandwich.com/sites/realitysandwich.civicactions.net/modules/civicrm/extern/url.php?u=5060&qid=544160>

* * *

The Twilight of
Money<http://www.realitysandwich.com/sites/realitysandwich.civicactions.net/modules/civicrm/extern/url.php?u=5062&qid=544160>
By John Michael Greer
Economic abstractions keep functioning only so long as actual goods and
services exist to be bought and sold. The movement toward abstraction goes
so far that the concrete realities are neglected. In the end the realities
trickle away unnoticed, until a shock of some kind strikes the tower of
abstractions built atop the void the realities once filled, and the whole
structure tumbles to the ground.
Read it here: http://www.realitysandwich.com/twilight_money<http://www.realitysandwich.com/sites/realitysandwich.civicactions.net/modules/civicrm/extern/url.php?u=5062&qid=544160>

* * *

Salvia Divinorum:
Intensification<http://www.realitysandwich.com/sites/realitysandwich.civicactions.net/modules/civicrm/extern/url.php?u=5064&qid=544160>
By J.D. Arthur
Salvia allows one, even instructs one, to gradually, and without fear,
abandon the framework of reason that's based on a cumbersome conceptual
reference. It can lead to a unique state that one might characterize as
"thoughtless awareness." This state, although on the surface seemingly
paradoxical, is actually strangely and reassuringly familiar.
Read it here: http://www.realitysandwich.com/salvia_divinorum_doorway<http://www.realitysandwich.com/sites/realitysandwich.civicactions.net/modules/civicrm/extern/url.php?u=5064&qid=544160>

* * *

Initiation, Part 1: The Masks of
Identity<http://www.realitysandwich.com/sites/realitysandwich.civicactions.net/modules/civicrm/extern/url.php?u=5064&qid=544160>
By James Curcio
Initiation is evident in one form or another in nearly every culture prior
to the industrial age, at which point it became notably absent, at least on
the surface. This absence has produced a widespread psychological crisis. In
many ways the initiatory impulse has merely transferred itself, oftentimes
to behaviors and beliefs which only shallowly fulfill that impulse.
Read it here:
http://www.realitysandwich.com/initiation_masks_identity_part_1<http://www.realitysandwich.com/sites/realitysandwich.civicactions.net/modules/civicrm/extern/url.php?u=5065&qid=544160>

* * *

Non-duality in Buddhism and
Judaism<http://www.realitysandwich.com/sites/realitysandwich.civicactions.net/modules/civicrm/extern/url.php?u=5067&qid=544160>
By Jay Michaelson
Theravadan Buddhism addresses the illusion of the ego and its grasping onto
impermanent phenomena. Nondual Judaism addresses the illusion of the ego and
its grasping onto the unreal. The solution in Theravadan Buddhism is
training in wisdom, concentration, and virtue; in nondual Judaism, it is the
three paths of contemplation, ecstasy, and fulfillment of the commandments.
Read it here: http://www.realitysandwich.com/nonduality_buddhism_and_judaism<http://www.realitysandwich.com/sites/realitysandwich.civicactions.net/modules/civicrm/extern/url.php?u=5067&qid=544160>

* * *

Facebook's Anti-Privacy
Policy<http://www.realitysandwich.com/sites/realitysandwich.civicactions.net/modules/civicrm/extern/url.php?u=5069&qid=544160>
By Jennifer Palmer
The Electronic Frontier Foundation gives an outline of the corrosion of
users' privacy on Facebook.
Read it here: http://www.realitysandwich.com/facebooks_antiprivacy_policy<http://www.realitysandwich.com/sites/realitysandwich.civicactions.net/modules/civicrm/extern/url.php?u=5069&qid=544160>

===========Advertisement=============

The Prophets Conference: 2012 Tipping
Point<http://www.realitysandwich.com/sites/realitysandwich.civicactions.net/modules/civicrm/extern/url.php?u=5071&qid=544160>
Vancouver, July 23-27 & 26-27
Jose Arguelles, Andrew Harvey, Barbara Marx Hubbard, John Major Jenkins,
John Perkins, Richard Tarnas.
http://www.greatmystery.org/events/vancouver2012.html<http://www.realitysandwich.com/sites/realitysandwich.civicactions.net/modules/civicrm/extern/url.php?u=5071&qid=544160>

=================================

Confessions of a Counterculture Redux, or, The Whomp Heard Round the
World<http://www.realitysandwich.com/sites/realitysandwich.civicactions.net/modules/civicrm/extern/url.php?u=5073&qid=544160>
By Tony V
What would happen if we could arrange a hundred million people, at thousands
of parties across the planet, dancing at the same time, to the same
rhythms?  Might this trigger transcendental chaos, the unified heartbeat of
the human spirit?
Read it here:
http://www.realitysandwich.com/confessions_counterculture_redux<http://www.realitysandwich.com/sites/realitysandwich.civicactions.net/modules/civicrm/extern/url.php?u=5073&qid=544160>
<http://www.realitysandwich.com/sites/realitysandwich.civicactions.net/modules/civicrm/extern/url.php?u=5073&qid=544160>
* * *

The Orgasmic Roots of
Pronoia<http://www.realitysandwich.com/sites/realitysandwich.civicactions.net/modules/civicrm/extern/url.php?u=5075&qid=544160>
By Rob Brezsny
As I dropped off to sleep I heard the Goddess in Celia say, "I pray that Rob
will become a paranoid in reverse. He will know that all of reality is
always conspiring to help him, and he will try to prove to everyone
everywhere that the same is true for them: Life is totally and
unconditionally on their side."
Read it here: http://www.realitysandwich.com/orgasmic_roots_pronoia<http://www.realitysandwich.com/sites/realitysandwich.civicactions.net/modules/civicrm/extern/url.php?u=5075&qid=544160>

* * *

Drugs and Dharma in the 21st
Century<http://www.realitysandwich.com/sites/realitysandwich.civicactions.net/modules/civicrm/extern/url.php?u=5077&qid=544160>
By Allan Badiner
Two great directions in human thought and activity have recently been coming
into sharper focus.  Interest in Buddhism has not been greater since it was
first introduced to China where it proceeded to grow steadily for 500 years,
and the serious and thoughtful use of psychedelics is making a resurgence,
perhaps more profoundly than in the Sixties.
Read it here: http://www.realitysandwich.com/drugs_and_dharma_21st_century<http://www.realitysandwich.com/sites/realitysandwich.civicactions.net/modules/civicrm/extern/url.php?u=5077&qid=544160>

* * *

Trance: The Science of Self-Healing Our Bipolar
Bodies<http://www.realitysandwich.com/sites/realitysandwich.civicactions.net/modules/civicrm/extern/url.php?u=5079&qid=544160>
By John Jay Harper
After years of investigation into the physics of metaphysics, I've learned
that our inner and outer space can in fact collapse into a coherent
single-spaced body-image of oneness in the third eye open state-of-trance.
Death does not exist.
Read it here: http://www.realitysandwich.com/trance_science_selfhealing<http://www.realitysandwich.com/sites/realitysandwich.civicactions.net/modules/civicrm/extern/url.php?u=5079&qid=544160>

* * *

My Days as an Intergalactic
Agent<http://www.realitysandwich.com/sites/realitysandwich.civicactions.net/modules/civicrm/extern/url.php?u=5081&qid=544160>
By Ido Hartogsohn
If we could create a global movement for consciousness expansion we might
become prophets. I see this strange figure, the intergalactic prophet. It is
utterly alien. Terrence McKenna said that we have become so alienated from
ourselves, that when our true self reveals itself it seems like an alien to
us. I must become this alien.
Read it here: http://www.realitysandwich.com/my_days_intergalactic_agent<http://www.realitysandwich.com/sites/realitysandwich.civicactions.net/modules/civicrm/extern/url.php?u=5081&qid=544160>

* * *

Truth or Fiction<http://www.realitysandwich.com/sites/realitysandwich.civicactions.net/modules/civicrm/extern/url.php?u=5083&qid=544160>
By Don Miguel Ruiz
For centuries, even millennia, humans have believed that a conflict exists
in the human mind -- a conflict between good and evil. But this isn't true.
Good and evil are just the result of the conflict, because the real conflict
is between the truth and lies.
Read it here: http://www.realitysandwich.com/truth_or_fiction<http://www.realitysandwich.com/sites/realitysandwich.civicactions.net/modules/civicrm/extern/url.php?u=5083&qid=544160>

* * *

Biochar: An Introduction<http://www.realitysandwich.com/sites/realitysandwich.civicactions.net/modules/civicrm/extern/url.php?u=5085&qid=544160>
By James Bruges
A very old technology -- the production of charcoal -- in the hands of
farmers throughout the world could become a major player in the struggle to
avoid the worst effects of global warming.
Read it here: http://www.realitysandwich.com/biochar_introduction<http://www.realitysandwich.com/sites/realitysandwich.civicactions.net/modules/civicrm/extern/url.php?u=5085&qid=544160>
<http://www.realitysandwich.com/sites/realitysandwich.civicactions.net/modules/civicrm/extern/url.php?u=5085&qid=544160>
* * *

Alien Junk Genes?<http://www.realitysandwich.com/sites/realitysandwich.civicactions.net/modules/civicrm/extern/url.php?u=5087&qid=544160>
By Sebastian Gellegos
According to a leading researcher at the Human Genome Project, human "junk
DNA" was created by an "extraterrestrial programmer."
Read it here: http://www.realitysandwich.com/alien_junk_genes<http://www.realitysandwich.com/sites/realitysandwich.civicactions.net/modules/civicrm/extern/url.php?u=5087&qid=544160>

* * *

MAPS Media<http://www.realitysandwich.com/sites/realitysandwich.civicactions.net/modules/civicrm/extern/url.php?u=5087&qid=544160>
By Chris Kaplan
A flood of media coverage about the recent MAPS conference points to a shift
in mainstream attitudes towards psychedelics.
Read it here: http://www.realitysandwich.com/maps_media<http://www.realitysandwich.com/sites/realitysandwich.civicactions.net/modules/civicrm/extern/url.php?u=5089&qid=544160>

* * *

Time and Space Synesthesia<http://www.realitysandwich.com/sites/realitysandwich.civicactions.net/modules/civicrm/extern/url.php?u=5091&qid=544160>
By John Topp
According to a study at the University of California, a small portion of the
population has a form of synesthesia that results in a spatial perception of
time.
Read it here: http://www.realitysandwich.com/time_and_space_synaesthesia<http://www.realitysandwich.com/sites/realitysandwich.civicactions.net/modules/civicrm/extern/url.php?u=5091&qid=544160>

* * *

Kit-Kat Habit Killer<http://www.realitysandwich.com/sites/realitysandwich.civicactions.net/modules/civicrm/extern/url.php?u=5093&qid=544160>
By Erin Shaw
A recent Greenpeace report reveals Nestle’s contracts with an unsustainable
palm oil plantation company that’s cutting into protected orangutan habitats
to create Kit-Kats and other candy bars.
Read it here: http://www.realitysandwich.com/greenpeace_vs_nestle<http://www.realitysandwich.com/sites/realitysandwich.civicactions.net/modules/civicrm/extern/url.php?u=5093&qid=544160>
<http://www.realitysandwich.com/sites/realitysandwich.civicactions.net/modules/civicrm/extern/url.php?u=5093&qid=544160>
===========Advertisement=============

Shamanic Journey to Peru with Isabella Stoloff.  June 30th-July 8th.
http://www.isabellastoloff.com/tours.html<http://www.realitysandwich.com/sites/realitysandwich.civicactions.net/modules/civicrm/extern/url.php?u=5095&qid=544160>

=====================================

Exile Nation: Chapter Three, "The Sweet Moline" (Pt.
9)<http://www.realitysandwich.com/sites/realitysandwich.civicactions.net/modules/civicrm/extern/url.php?u=5097&qid=544160>
By Charles Shaw
Chapter three continues as the author begins to confront his mounting
disillusionment that nothing can be done to change the system and there is
no escape from the cycle of poverty and violence that engulfs the exile
nation
Read it here: http://www.realitysandwich.com/exile_nation_ch3_pt9<http://www.realitysandwich.com/sites/realitysandwich.civicactions.net/modules/civicrm/extern/url.php?u=5097&qid=544160>

* * *

Identifying Flying
Objects<http://www.realitysandwich.com/sites/realitysandwich.civicactions.net/modules/civicrm/extern/url.php?u=5099&qid=544160>
By Greg Sullivan
The BBC is the third major TV news network to send staff and camera crew to
the ECETI ranch in Trout Lake, Washington to document the near nightly
sightings of possible ET-piloted spacecraft
Read it here: http://www.realitysandwich.com/identifying_flying_objects<http://www.realitysandwich.com/sites/realitysandwich.civicactions.net/modules/civicrm/extern/url.php?u=5099&qid=544160>

* * *

Iceland's Ashen
Anomalies<http://www.realitysandwich.com/sites/realitysandwich.civicactions.net/modules/civicrm/extern/url.php?u=5101&qid=544160>
By Ashley Noack
Emerging through volcanic ash are sights that leave the world to wonder at
the beauty in destruction.
Read it here: http://www.realitysandwich.com/icelands_ashen_anomalies<http://www.realitysandwich.com/sites/realitysandwich.civicactions.net/modules/civicrm/extern/url.php?u=5101&qid=544160>
<http://www.realitysandwich.com/sites/realitysandwich.civicactions.net/modules/civicrm/extern/url.php?u=5101&qid=544160>
* * *

Cheers,

Daniel, Ken, Jonathan, Michael, Steven, Jennifer, ST, Remi, Kris, Maya,
Trish, Ashley, Sebastian, Chris and the rest of the Reality Sandwich crew.

*Opt Out*<optOut-1-460-544160-b6f9de35092a3ffd5f5ccd6d9e7cb72e91de72bf at realitysandwich.com>

[image: http://creativecommons.org/licenses/by-nc-sa/3.0/]<http://www.realitysandwich.com/sites/realitysandwich.civicactions.net/modules/civicrm/extern/url.php?u=5105&qid=544160>
RealitySandwich.com is Empowered By
CivicActions<http://www.realitysandwich.com/sites/realitysandwich.civicactions.net/modules/civicrm/extern/url.php?u=5107&qid=544160>,