[p2p-research] end of the free market?

Michel Bauwens michelsub2004 at gmail.com
Tue May 18 10:48:26 CEST 2010

In the book by Paul Hirst I'm reading, on Pre-capitalist modes of
production, he is emphatic that the state is the 'sphere of representation
of class society', but not 'a tool of the dominant class'. It is as well of
course, but not exclusively, this is why the state can have a relative
independence from the corporation, depending on the relative strenght of
social forces,

Michel

Think thank: http://www.asianforesightinstitute.org/index.php/eng/The-AFI