[p2p-research] Conference postponed, implications for Brazil and Colombia lectures (the lecture tour from hell)

carolina botero carobotero at gmail.com
Sat May 15 12:39:00 CEST 2010

We have not yet payed the ticket... but we could try to switch it for Europe
doing other arrangements
Michel, do you have a phone number? if Bahia is not on the road will your
trip be only Rio and Bogota? who else from this list is affected? i might
have a solution... but need to have more details
carolina

--
http://www.karisma.org.co/carobotero
http://twitter.com/carobotero