[p2p-research] Fwd: Moving forward with the Appleseed Project!

Matt Cooperrider mattcooperrider at gmail.com
Thu May 13 01:33:34 CEST 2010

Appleseed is an open source social networking project with a focus on
creating distributed social networking protocols. I came across it a
few years back, and was impressed by the vision and concept. I'm glad
to see Michael is starting back up.

Would anyone with more technical skill be willing to check this out
and verify Michael's claim that he is way ahead of projects like Elgg?