[p2p-research] Fwd: "Transformative Studies Institute " sent you a message on Facebook...

Michel Bauwens michelsub2004 at gmail.com
Thu May 13 00:24:03 CEST 2010

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Facebook <notification+pjiidwm at facebookmail.com<notification%2Bpjiidwm at facebookmail.com>

Date: Wed, May 12, 2010 at 7:13 PM
Subject: "Transformative Studies Institute " sent you a message on
Facebook...
To: Michel Bauwens <michelsub2004 at gmail.com>

    facebook
John Asimakopoulos<http://www.facebook.com/n/?profile.php&id=584162913&mid=2549897G1f7c632bGae309e3G0&n_m=michelsub2004%40gmail.com>sent
a message to the members of Transformative
Studies Institute. <http://www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=33059690070>
   [image: John
Asimakopoulos]<http://www.facebook.com/n/?profile.php&id=584162913&mid=2549897G1f7c632bGae309e3G0&n_m=michelsub2004%40gmail.com>
John Asimakopoulos<http://www.facebook.com/n/?profile.php&id=584162913&mid=2549897G1f7c632bGae309e3G0&n_m=michelsub2004%40gmail.com>May
12, 2010 at 7:12pm
Subject: Publish with Theory in Action
Make a difference: Submit your work Online to
Theory in Action

Theory in Action is an independent international peer reviewed journal that
publishes the highest quality original research. It is published quarterly
by the independent Transformative Studies Institute (TSI), a non-profit
educational think tank committed to academic freedom, social justice, and
the legitimization of scholar-activism.

Reasons to publish with Theory in Action - TSI

Breadth of scope in progressive thinking – Theory in Action is a forum for
research on the interconnections between theory and direct action that
promotes social justice, broadly defined. While valuing radical and
unconventional ideas, the journal does not privilege any particular
theoretical tradition or approach. We are interested in how theory can
inform activism to promote economic equality and democracy.

Audacious – It seeks research that "conventional" journals would reject
because they are too radical or break with prior molds. We welcome ALL
scholarship and seek to transform reactionary elitist academia into a space
of true independent thought without retaliations, reprisals, or the
compartmentalization of knowledge.

Extensive exposure – Theory in Action is available in hundreds of libraries
all over the world. Your work will reach a wide community of academics,
professionals, and activists, across a range of relevant disciplines.

High visibility via our online platform and partners such as EBSCO, H.W.
Wilson, ProQuest, Scribd and more – The FULL TEXT (not just an abstract) of
your article will be accessible globally and will benefit from the very
latest in online search and discoverability technology. You can be assured
of the highest attention to production values.

We would like to invite you to submit your work to Theory in Action. Please
visit
http://www.facebook.com/l/68717;www.transformativestudies.org/publications/theory-in-action-the-journal-of-tsito
access manuscript and submission guidelines.

Best Wishes,
The Editorial Collective
Transformative Studies Institute - Theory in Action
journal at transformativestudies.org
http://www.facebook.com/l/68717;www.transformativestudies.org

Visit us at
http://www.facebook.com/l/68717;WWW.TRANSFORMATIVESTUDIES.ORG

Transformative Studies Institute is a U.S. registered 501(c)(3) tax-exempt
nonprofit organization.
All funds received by TSI are tax-deductible.
© 2007-2010 Transformative Studies Institute.
    To reply to this message, follow the link below:
http://www.facebook.com/n/?inbox%2Freadmessage.php&t=1403885028215&mid=2549897G1f7c632bGae309e3G0&n_m=michelsub2004%40gmail.com
 Find people from your
Gmail<http://www.facebook.com/n/?find-friends%2F&ref=email&mid=2549897G1f7c632bGae309e3G0&n_m=michelsub2004%40gmail.com>address
book on Facebook!
 This message was intended for michelsub2004 at gmail.com. If you do not wish
to receive this type of email from Facebook in the future, please click on
the link below to unsubscribe.
http://www.facebook.com/o.php?k=c05bf5&u=528245547&mid=2549897G1f7c632bGae309e3G0Facebook's
offices are located at 1601 S. California Ave., Palo Alto, CA
94304.

Think thank: http://www.asianforesightinstitute.org/index.php/eng/The-AFI