[p2p-research] - Marzio Veneman <max.rythmos [at] yahoo_com> wants to stay in touch on LinkedIn

- Marzio Veneman <max.rythmos [at] yahoo_com> max.rythmos at yahoo.com
Wed May 12 14:07:16 CEST 2010

LinkedIn
------------- Marzio Veneman <max.rythmos [at] yahoo_com> requested to add you as a connection on LinkedIn:

Andreas,

- - Marzio Veneman <max.rythmos [at] yahoo_com>

Accept invitation from - Marzio Veneman <max.rythmos [at] yahoo_com>
http://www.linkedin.com/e/VwYG7EgCs-wPQAJ9yZPA04qU__m0bY3NtX1CZqpQRP4/blk/I2034309336_2/1BpC5vrmRLoRZcjkkZt5YCpnlOt3RApnhMpmdzgmhxrSNBszYOnPoPcPAMcPgPc399bRxlk6ESh6gQbPoQc3cVdjgVcz4LrCBxbOYWrSlI/EML_comm_afe/

View invitation from - Marzio Veneman <max.rythmos [at] yahoo_com>
http://www.linkedin.com/e/VwYG7EgCs-wPQAJ9yZPA04qU__m0bY3NtX1CZqpQRP4/blk/I2034309336_2/39vdzcPej0Pd3cMcAALqnpPbOYWrSlI/svi/

DID YOU KNOW you can use your LinkedIn profile as your website? Select a vanity URL and then promote this address on your business cards, email signatures, website, etc
http://www.linkedin.com/e/ewp/inv-21/

------
(c) 2010, LinkedIn Corporation