[p2p-research] Fwd: [fcf_discussion] Supporting The Minister of Science and Technology of Portugal' statement

Michel Bauwens michelsub2004 at gmail.com
Mon May 10 19:56:02 CEST 2010

it seems to me that generally speaking, a realistic model that could emerge
is to have commons protected through trusts, and in case of depletable
commons, they could contract out 'market' and other usage through contracts,

Michel

Think thank: http://www.asianforesightinstitute.org/index.php/eng/The-AFI