[p2p-research] Virt3C

Tom Rawlings tom at fluffylogic.net
Sat May 8 19:13:34 CEST 2010

>> Thank you for your note and the very useful link.  Virt3C was a very useful
>> and enjoyable experience.
>>
>> I inserted an entry on my blog about the event - at the end of the post
>> there are links to both the paper I presented, and my slides.  The link is
>> here:
>> http://strategyworks.wordpress.com/2010/03/28/conflict-on-virtual-network/
>>
>> Please keep me posted on the Group's activities - I had asked Athena to be
>> co-opted in the Research Group and she had said that this was fine.
>>
>> Many thanks and regards
>> Alex

I've put a short post on the p2p blog with links to Alex's post and more
- also added a link to my presentation from the same event to this:
Technology & Evolution:
http://blog.catbot.org/content/talk-notes-technology-and-evolution

I'll look to put a shorter version of this on the blog too.  Anyone
knows any more links from the event, feel free to add as it's not
scheduled till the 15th.

Thanks

--
Tomas

Tomas Rawlings
Development Director, FluffyLogic Development Ltd.
web: www.fluffylogic.net
tel: 0117 9442233
-
Also see:
blog on film & interweb: www.plugincinema.com
blog on p2p, media ecology & evolution: blog.catbot.org
tweet: www.twitter.com/arclightfire