[p2p-research] Vir3c reporting

Athina Karatzogianni athina.k at gmail.com
Fri May 7 20:29:35 CEST 2010

Hi All,

Yes Michel is right this is the most active list : )
On virt3c, i am thinking of sorting out the website over the summer (i ve
been swamped with research deadlines lately) and designing a research bid
during my maternity leave as well, for which I will be contacting people
around autumn.

Greetings from the double trouble (UK and Greece) mediascape I live at the
moment

Athina

On Fri, May 7, 2010 at 11:23 AM, Michel Bauwens <michelsub2004 at gmail.com>wrote:

> Hi Alexander,
>
> as far as I know, this mailing list here in cc is the most active for the
> researchers, smari has a page on facebook for p2p research clusters, but I
> don't think it's really active,
>
> Michel
>
> On Fri, May 7, 2010 at 3:25 PM, Alexander Grech <A.Grech at 2008.hull.ac.uk>wrote:
>
>> Hi Michel
>>
>> Thank you for your note and the very useful link.  Virt3C was a very
>> useful and enjoyable experience.
>>
>> I inserted an entry on my blog about the event - at the end of the post
>> there are links to both the paper I presented, and my slides.  The link is
>> here:
>> http://strategyworks.wordpress.com/2010/03/28/conflict-on-virtual-network/
>>
>> Please keep me posted on the Group's activities - I had asked Athena to be
>> co-opted in the Research Group and she had said that this was fine.
>>
>> Many thanks and regards
>> Alex

Dr Athina Karatzogianni
Lecturer in Media, Culture and Society
The Dean's Representative (Chinese Partnerships)
Faculty of Arts and Social Sciences
The University of Hull
United Kingdom
HU6 7RX
T: ++44 (0) 1482 46 5790
F: ++44 (0) 1482 466107
http://www2.hull.ac.uk/FASS/humanities/media,_culture_and_society/staff/karatzogianni,_dr_athina.aspx

Check out Athina's work
http://browse.barnesandnoble.com/booksearch/results.asp?ath=A+Karatzogianni

Check Virtual Communication Collaboration and Conflict (Virt3C) Conference
Call
http://virt3c.wordpress.com/