[p2p-research] Peer-to-Peer Collaborative Possibilities?

Kevin Flanagan kev.flanagan at gmail.com
Fri May 7 20:04:44 CEST 2010

Hey James,

I just spotted your thread with Michel.
I wrote to you a few weeks ago about the GYOML book after hearing the
Furtherfield interview.
I'd like to welcome you to the P2P community.
It would be great if you could write something about Access Space for the blog.
You might also like to take part in discussions on the P2Presearch list.
Im sure you'll find many people that share your interests.

Myself Ive written the odd blog post and since you mentioned Brazil
and ICT I thought you might find this of interest
http://blog.p2pfoundation.net/free-software-and-free-culture-in-brazil/2009/11/18
Id contribute more but writing is not something that comes easy to me.
I recently wrote a short Phd proposal to conduct research on P2P
education and ICT in development but never submitted it.
My background is in the arts and my chances of getting it where slim
as I have no formal experience in either ICT or development.
Another time perhaps.

Here are some other discussions and posts that might be of interest.

Pamela McLean from http://www.dadamac.net/ is also interested in P2P
ICT and development.

http://listcultures.org/pipermail/p2presearch_listcultures.org/2010-May/008425.html
http://listcultures.org/pipermail/p2presearch_listcultures.org/2010-May/008426.html