[p2p-research] VERY urget request for Ning

Michel Bauwens michelsub2004 at gmail.com
Thu May 6 20:53:12 CEST 2010

Thanks for the tips Richard.

Sam, didn't you propose ellg yourself?

can I seen a model community that's on there already?

at the very least, we could port the addresses, and see from there,

I think the archives are less important, than the ability to continue to
communicate, though some people, like Sepp, may want to archive the active
discussions that were held?

Michel

Think thank: http://www.asianforesightinstitute.org/index.php/eng/The-AFI