[p2p-research] VERY urget request for Ning

Alex Rollin alex.rollin at gmail.com
Thu May 6 18:32:05 CEST 2010

Good info, and I hope all the content can be included in the export.

On this note Richard, what features do you see as essential for the next phase?

--
Alex

“It’s no longer possible for a country to collapse in isolation. Now
we all collapse.

The only path to stability is to equalize the consumption rates of the
first and developing world. Our dream is no longer possible in the new
world.” - Jared Diamond March 2010