[p2p-research] VERY urgent request for Ning

Alex Rollin alex.rollin at gmail.com
Thu May 6 11:27:42 CEST 2010

It says on that announcement that content export tools will be
available in July.

I am not sure if I am reading too much into this, though....perhaps
that is not actually being promised.

At any rate, whoever has admin ability should grab an export when it
becomes available.

--
Alex

“It’s no longer possible for a country to collapse in isolation. Now
we all collapse.

The only path to stability is to equalize the consumption rates of the
first and developing world. Our dream is no longer possible in the new
world.” - Jared Diamond March 2010