[p2p-research] grand alliance for the commons (in Poland)

Michel Bauwens michelsub2004 at gmail.com
Tue May 4 09:16:09 CEST 2010

of course Adam,

If at all possible, translating the "Political Economy of Peer Production"
into Polish would really be useful to start the debate there,

in any case, thanks a lot for your interest in that editorial, and thanks
for letting me know when it will be publshed!

Think thank: http://www.asianforesightinstitute.org/index.php/eng/The-AFI