[p2p-research] research about peer-to-peer

Michel Bauwens michelsub2004 at gmail.com
Tue May 4 06:12:48 CEST 2010

Dear Fernanda,

Sorry for the delay, this got bogged down in a backlog from a previous trip
and I'm about to leave for five weeks again, but if you respond, it will be
on top of my email and I will pay attention in the next few days.

if you put wikipedia in the wiki search box, you'fll quite a bit of
material, also a tag at http://del.icio.us/mbauwens/Wikipedia

Vasilis also has done a thesis, see in cc

see http://p2pfoundation.net/Category:Education for learning developments,
and http://del.icio.us/mbauwens/P2P-Learning and
http://del.icio.us/mbauwens/P2P-Learning-Theory for raw material

people to follow are george siemends, connectivism, rheingold, literacy,
alec couros, practitioner, stephen downes, david wiley (open content), and
more,

if you can be more precise, we can help you more

the interconnection between your different aspects is not yet clear to me,

I'll be in bahia at the end of may,

Michel

Think thank: http://www.asianforesightinstitute.org/index.php/eng/The-AFI